A table item renderer that needs to redraw the image due to different domains and security settings

A table item renderer that needs to redraw the image due to different domains and security settings

Carlos Rovira-2
Hi

This is a gist I created for an image renderer that I need to redraw the image due to domain security when using different domains when trying to create a PDF from that content.

So the trick is to draw the image from the origin domain that is loaded in the browser in a new Canvas that will be pushed to new created PDF.

I could finally remove it when using the same domain, and streamline all that complexity. But I think I must store the code in a gist if needed some day. Also share here if someone could need it.