Alert close after button click

serkan
Hi,

How can I make Alert window to close after clicking a button ? Flex behavior changed in royale and not closing for the usage below.

Alert.show("Suspend ?", "Warning", Alert.OK|Alert.CANCEL, this, suspendApp, null, Alert.CANCEL);

Thanks,
Serkan

Re: Alert close after button click

Alex Harui-2

Works for me.  No exceptions?  Does suspendApp get called?  Which browser and OS are you using?

-Alex

Serkan

Re: Alert close after button click

serkan
Strange, when click on cancel it does not close either and no exceptions at all. Needs second click on my app to close.

But it is working for test case.

Need some more investigation.

Thanks,
Serkan