Apache Royale on LinkedIn! Join us!

Carlos Rovira-2
Hi all

just want to announce that we're now on LinkedIn!!

The new Apache Royale group is a very cool site to post conversations and as well something very important for the health of this community: Jobs! :)

So come on and join us!

Here's the link to the group:

https://www.linkedin.com/groups/12118437

(Note: seems LinkedIn groups are in an on going redesign, so we can't still change the group logo to our Apache Royale logo, but seems things will be improving as they update the service)

Re: Apache Royale on LinkedIn! Join us!

Carlos Rovira-2
Hey! it's amazing that we are growing very quickly on LinkedIn and we are right now 43 members in only few hours!.

Keep on and make it huge! :)