Application Structure

T-san
The question about Application Tutorial on the Royale homepage.

I created MyFirstRoyaleApp folder. Underneath, created arc folder and put GitHubCommitLogViewer.mxml.

Where to put project.json?

Additional question:

If I use Visual Studio Code, how the application structure will be?
Shoichiro Takeshita
武下 祥一郎

Re: Application Structure

Piotr Zarzycki
Hey Takeshita,

It is totally up to you what structure of application will be. In Moonshine we have some default template where we propose app structure, but it is always depends on developer as it was in flex. Unless I don't understand your question.

pon., 28 paź 2019 o 08:56 Takeshita Shoichiro <[hidden email]> napisał(a):
The question about Application Tutorial on the Royale homepage.

I created MyFirstRoyaleApp folder. Underneath, created arc folder and put GitHubCommitLogViewer.mxml.

Where to put project.json?

Additional question:

If I use Visual Studio Code, how the application structure will be?
--
Shoichiro Takeshita
武下 祥一郎

Re: Application Structure

T-san
Hi,

I think the tutorial lacks the important information, which is the location of project.json.  The tutorial says mxmlc command line compilation.

royale-asjs/js/bin/mxmlc -debug=true GutHubCommitLogViewer.mxml.

So, I run this command where mxml exists. Definitely, I have to pass the location of project.json. Is there any default location for mcmlc to find it?  Or We need to specify the location as a command option?

Shoichiro Takeshita
武下 祥一郎