Cairngorm framework emulation

Aniket Chopade
Hi,

Is Cairngorm framework emulation is available?
Or I need to compile source by removing references of flash.*

--
Aniket Chopade,
A man may be a fool and not know it, but not if he is married.

Re: Cairngorm framework emulation

Greg Dove
I already ported this, but I have not yet released it on github or anywhere.

You can download the ported Cairngorm code or the swcs from here;

On Fri, Jun 26, 2020 at 2:04 PM Aniket Chopade <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,

Is Cairngorm framework emulation is available?
Or I need to compile source by removing references of flash.*

--
Aniket Chopade,
A man may be a fool and not know it, but not if he is married.

Re: Cairngorm framework emulation

Aniket Chopade
Great!
Let me try this one.