Cannot make a new post on Apache Royale Users Forum

Cannot make a new post on Apache Royale Users Forum

T-san
Recently, I made two new posts but these were not reflected in the Users Forum.  Would you please check?  I can still receive posted topics.

The latest post is:

T-sanonline T-san – Cairngorm frameworkon Oct 11, 2019; 11:50pm
Our Flex application uses Cairngorm framework, which means Cairngorm.swc is included in lib.

I think it will not work without Flash.  Is there any solution to work Flex code that uses Cairngorm with Apache Royale?

Appreciate any advice in advance.

Shoichiro Takeshita
武下 祥一郎

Re: Cannot make a new post on Apache Royale Users Forum

T-san
 Hi, I found the rejected mails were sent in my Spam folder.

This is the mail system at host n8.nabble.com.

                   The mail system

<users-allow-subscribe-jl03119=[hidden email]>: host
    mx1-ec2-va.apache.org[34.199.147.133] said: 550 5.7.1 Service unavailable;
    client [162.253.133.72] blocked using b.barracudacentral.org (in reply to
    RCPT TO command)

On Sat, Oct 12, 2019 at 9:53 AM Takeshita Shoichiro <[hidden email]> wrote:
Recently, I made two new posts but these were not reflected in the Users Forum.  Would you please check?  I can still receive posted topics.

The latest post is:

T-sanonline T-san – Cairngorm frameworkon Oct 11, 2019; 11:50pm
Our Flex application uses Cairngorm framework, which means Cairngorm.swc is included in lib.

I think it will not work without Flash.  Is there any solution to work Flex code that uses Cairngorm with Apache Royale?

Appreciate any advice in advance.

--
Shoichiro Takeshita
武下 祥一郎

Shoichiro Takeshita
武下 祥一郎

Re: Cannot make a new post on Apache Royale Users Forum

Alex Harui-2

Hi T-san,

The ASF is currently not accepting mail from Nabble.  I’m not exactly sure why, but it may be related to why the reject emails went to your spam folder.

The best option is to subscribe to [hidden email] and email the list directly.