Charts

hiedra

Hello,

I have to make several Charts (bar and pie) and I was looking at the examples included in the SDK.

I am doing tests, in my Jewel Application implementing crux, with the Basic Chart controls but I have problems with the dataproviders. Before continuing I wanted to ask you a question ... could you use the mx charts?

Thank you

Re: Charts

Piotr Zarzycki
Hi Maria,

I don't think that anyone put effort to emulate mx Charts. What's more it will be difficult to mix them with Jewel, due to CSS conflicts - it's probably doable, but I doubt anyone tried.

In our application I didn't even consider using any Charts from Royale -  I went with usage of Apache ECharts [1] - I have finished integrating it with our Jewel app - it's not released yet, but in terms of integration it wasn't too difficult. Maybe this could be your solution.

pon., 27 lip 2020 o 13:12 Maria Jose Esteve <[hidden email]> napisał(a):

Hello,

I have to make several Charts (bar and pie) and I was looking at the examples included in the SDK.

I am doing tests, in my Jewel Application implementing crux, with the Basic Chart controls but I have problems with the dataproviders. Before continuing I wanted to ask you a question ... could you use the mx charts?

Thank you

Re: Charts

Carlos Rovira-2
Hi Piotr, Maria,

I think we should have an ECharts library in Royale. In this case, I don't see the point for old Flex charts, and others here (like Chris Dutz) already showed interest in it. What do you think about adding your current library effort to Royale? I think many others here could be interested in contributing to it.

If there's some client restrictions, I think we should plan to add our own.

Thanks!

Carlos

El lun., 27 jul. 2020 a las 15:25, Piotr Zarzycki (<[hidden email]>) escribió:
[...]

That's what I imagined :(

I'm going to take a look at ECharts.

Thanks Piort ... I try the same too! :P

Hiedra

RE: Charts

hiedra

Piotr, where should I start? Do you recommend any integration guide?

As I have commented, on some other occasion, I do not have an overview of how we interact with js ...

Hiedra.

Re: Charts

Harbs
https://royale.apache.org/using-external-javascript-libraries-in-apache-royale/

Here’s a reference for other frameworks which integrated into echarts: https://echarts.apache.org/en/download-extension.html#framework

On Jul 27, 2020, at 8:20 PM, Maria Jose Esteve <[hidden email]> wrote:

Piotr, where should I start? Do you recommend any integration guide?
As I have commented, on some other occasion, I do not have an overview of how we interact with js ...

Hiedra.

RE: Charts

hiedra

Hi,

Thanks Harbs.

Yesterday I was looking at Carlos's integration with html2PDF, https://github.com/tomLadder/react-native-echarts-wrapper and some examples from the SDK.

I have implemented an echart class, another echartInstance, but I don't know if it will work as I need… In principle it seems that I can only create one instance of echart per document (at least that's what they advise, of course) and handle each “independent graph ”With the property“ group ”,…

Well, I keep doing tests ... I don't know if I will succeed because I'm going "blind".

I will continue to inform you.

Thx

Hiedra

Re: Charts

Alina Kazi-3
Hi Piotr,

Can you share a simple example with us. For the integration of ECharts with Royale.

Thanks,
Alina Kazi

Hi Carlos,