Compile Error

Shahid Khan

Hi,

As I’m trying to ant the royale compile folder, following error occurs:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/1snwmkki13mdws6/Compile%20Error.txt?dl=0

Thanks

Muhammad Shahid Khan

Senior Consultant

D-Biz Solutions.

Management Consultants

3rd Floor, 18-Commercial Zone Liberty Market

Gulberg III

Lahore – Pakistan

TEL:

FAX:

CELL:

EXT:

EMAIL

+92 (42) 35789725-28

+92 (42) 3576 3025

+92 (344) 8 444 222

107

[hidden email]

www.d-bz.com

Re: Compile Error

Alex Harui-2

Hi Shahid,

Welcome to the Royale project.   Alina also had download issues.  See this email.

https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/0a2acf73d318297e9792fb5a8afabbfc8db7e0b87a3b53a46c08ab4c@%3Cusers.royale.apache.org%3E

She may be able to help you get things working.

From: Shahid Khan <[hidden email]>
Date: Monday, April 23, 2018 at 4:14 AM
To: "[hidden email]" <[hidden email]>
Subject: Compile Error

cid:image005.png@01D3DB1E.052E5260

D-Biz Solutions.

Management Consultants

3rd Floor, 18-Commercial Zone Liberty Market

Gulberg III

Lahore – Pakistan

TEL:

FAX:

CELL:

EXT:

EMAIL

+92 (42) 35789725-28

+92 (42) 3576 3025

+92 (344) 8 444 222

107

[hidden email]

www.d-bz.com

cid:image006.png@01D3DB1E.052E5260

Re: Compile Error

Hi Shahid,

I saw a pull request from LHR07-DBz.  Is that you?  I assume that means you resolved these compile errors and are up and running?

RE: Compile Error

Shahid Khan

Hi Alex,

Yes I made that pull request after emulation of ArrayCollection and ListCollectionView. ArrayCollection extends ListCollectionView and most of the methods mentioned in API report against ArrayCollection exists in ListCollectionView so I did both. It compiles without error. It is my first contribution here and I am always open for guideline to do a quality work.

Thanks,

Muhammad Shahid Khan

Senior Consultant

I saw a pull request from LHR07-DBz.  Is that you?  I assume that means you resolved these compile errors and are up and running?

Re: Compile Error

Alex Harui-2

Hi Shahid,

The code looked fine to me.  Keep up the good work.