Data Grid problems

T-san
I have two problems opened in GitHub.
Appreciate for your support.

#658 is especially important because this is a key component of our application.

https://github.com/apache/royale-asjs/issues/681

Shoichiro Takeshita
武下 祥一郎

Re: Data Grid problems

Alex Harui-2

Hi T-San,

Sorry that these haven’t been fixed sooner.  I’m in the middle of refactoring Item Renderer support which should address #681.  I’ll eventually get to #658 if someone else doesn’t get there first.  If you have time to learn more about the framework code and propose fixes, even better.

From: Takeshita Shoichiro <[hidden email]>
Date: Monday, February 3, 2020 at 5:00 AM
To: "[hidden email]" <[hidden email]>
Subject: Data Grid problems

#658 is especially important because this is a key component of our application.

https://github.com/apache/royale-asjs/issues/681

--

Shoichiro Takeshita
武下 祥一郎

Re: Data Grid problems

T-san
Alex, understood and thanks for your response. It seems #658 is a bit difficult one for me to try.

From: Takeshita Shoichiro <[hidden email]>
Date: Monday, February 3, 2020 at 5:00 AM
To: "[hidden email]" <[hidden email]>

#658 is especially important because this is a key component of our application.