Difference between folders

De Carli Gustavo
Hello, sorry, Can someone explain to me the difference between these 2 folders?

 1. \royale-asjs\frameworks\js\projects

2. \royale-asjs\frameworks\projects

Thanks
Gustavo

Re: Difference between folders

Alex Harui-2

That’s for Flash Builder, and possibly other IDEs.

The SWC libraries contains platform-specific APIs that are used by other libraries, so we need a set of SWCs compiled with COMPILE::JS=true,COMPILE::SWF=false and the opposite.  The only way we could quickly do that (way back when) was to have a separate set of Flash Builder projects.  I haven’t really thought through whether that is still true these days.

-Alex

Gustavo