Does TDJ work well for you?

hiedra

Hi,

Anyone else suddenly see the TDJ like that?

For example:

Here, the widths do not match

And here, when I open in any combobox, the popup opens twice and in the wrong places:

Thanks,

Hiedra.

Re: Does TDJ work well for you?

Carlos Rovira-2
Hi Maria Jose,

I can't reproduce DataGrid issues, but can reproduce ComboBox issue. Thanks for reporting.
I'll be looking what happen to ComboBox. For DataGrid, for now I don't see anything, I tested in Chrome, Firefox and Safari in Mac.
Try to flush caches and try again the online version and report back if you continue getting DG problems.

El jue., 23 ene. 2020 a las 1:22, Maria Jose Esteve (<[hidden email]>) escribió:

Hi,

Anyone else suddenly see the TDJ like that?

For example:

Here, the widths do not match

And here, when I open in any combobox, the popup opens twice and in the wrong places:

Thanks,

Hiedra.

Re: Does TDJ work well for you?

Carlos Rovira-2
Hi Harbs,

I tracked the problem reported by Maria Jose with Jewel Combobox to this merge commit (bead-base branch): 87f30c14043b10e68e89bce383d85315ef2a2c9d
Since is very big, hope you can get some clue about what change can be the cause of the Jewel ComboBox popup appearing 2 times and in a different place.

El jue., 23 ene. 2020 a las 12:57, Carlos Rovira (<[hidden email]>) escribió:
Hi Maria Jose,

I can't reproduce DataGrid issues, but can reproduce ComboBox issue. Thanks for reporting.
I'll be looking what happen to ComboBox. For DataGrid, for now I don't see anything, I tested in Chrome, Firefox and Safari in Mac.
Try to flush caches and try again the online version and report back if you continue getting DG problems.

El jue., 23 ene. 2020 a las 1:22, Maria Jose Esteve (<[hidden email]>) escribió:

Hi,

Anyone else suddenly see the TDJ like that?

For example:

Here, the widths do not match

And here, when I open in any combobox, the popup opens twice and in the wrong places:

Thanks,

Hiedra.

Re: Does TDJ work well for you?

Carlos Rovira-2
Harbs,

the commit that is generating the problem in Jewel ComboBox seems to be this one in concrete:
"Added Bead and DispatchBead" (6ef5a31aaec5342d897faecc7cc241b9544080c3)

El jue., 23 ene. 2020 a las 13:38, Carlos Rovira (<[hidden email]>) escribió:
[...]

seems the problem could be localization in Jewel ComboBoxController.as that need to be updated to the changes you did in BeadViewBase with DispatcherBead. I'm trying to figure what could be, but I'm not familiar with your code. Hope you can take a look at it

Thanks

El jue., 23 ene. 2020 a las 17:29, Carlos Rovira (<[hidden email]>) escribió:
[...]

Jewel ComboBox uses ComboBoxPopup for the popup. This is a StyleUIBase that composes a List.
the problem is located in ComboBoxPopUpView that extends BeadViewBase.
The strand method is called twice, creating two lists inside the div

So I think something is wrong with BeadViewBase, so don't think the double call to strand is right.

Hope you can take a look, I'm closing now for today.

El jue., 23 ene. 2020 a las 17:57, Carlos Rovira (<[hidden email]>) escribió:
[...]

Harbs
I missed this discussion. Sorry for the late reply.

Sorry about that. I committed a fix for that.

Harbs

On Jan 23, 2020, at 8:57 PM, Carlos Rovira <[hidden email]> wrote:

[...]

<image003.png>

And here, when I open in any combobox, the popup opens twice and in the wrong places:

<image004.png>

Thanks,

Hiedra.