Embedded image class implementation

Anil Guntur - aguntur@us.ibm.com

In the Flex code I have the embedded image class

[Embed("tpan_cursor.png")]

        private var cursorPan:Class;

When I compile with config=”flex” and in the resulting JS

I get it as

this.Main_cursorPan = ;

this is causing to fail on the load. Any suggestions?

Also have a question on <mx:Style>.. should I use Jewel implementation for this

Thanks again

Anil

Re: Embedded image class implementation

Greg Dove

Whenever I have ported embedded image data like this in the past, I always swapped the Class type to String type and used that value as an external runtime source for the image (i.e. it loads the image source via url instead of as embedded data).

I am not sure what your <mx:Style> question is related to, but for Royale you should use <fx:Style>

Anil

RE: Embedded image class implementation

Anil Guntur - aguntur@us.ibm.com

Thanks Greg, I will try that on the Embed image part

On the Custom styles question I did try changing to <fx:style>

<fx:Style>
        Button {
            fontFamily: Arial;
            fontWeight: normal;
            fontSize: 9px;
            paddingLeft: 2;
            paddingRight: 0;
        }
        PopUpButton {
            fontFamily: Arial;
            fontWeight: normal;
            fontSize: 9px;
            paddingLeft: 2;
            paddingRight: 0;
        }
        ComboBox {
            fontFamily: Arial;
            fontWeight: normal;
            fontSize: 10px;
            paddingLeft: 0;
            paddingRight: 0;
        }
    </fx:Style>

I get this error

Type selector without namespace prefix requires a default namespace to be defined on Button, PopupButton and Combobox