Emulation for flash.ui.ContextMenu and flash.ui.ContextMenuItem

Emulation for flash.ui.ContextMenu and flash.ui.ContextMenuItem

Anil Guntur - aguntur@us.ibm.com

Hello,

I found the equivalent class for flash.ui.ContextMenu in org.adobe.royale.textLayout.dummy package but could not find for flash.ui.ContextMenuItem

Is there one available for flash.ui.ContextMenuItem

Thanks again

Anil

Re: Emulation for flash.ui.ContextMenu and flash.ui.ContextMenuItem

Greg Dove
This is not yet done. I have intention to work on this at some point, but I cannot give a fixed timeframe yet.
Of course we also welcome contributions from others who may be interested to help if you, or anyone else, are interested in contributing. If so please start a discussion on the dev mailing list.
Meanwhile, I will add a github issue for ContextMenu emulation later today and reply in here with a link. That way, you could add yourself to receive updates from the issue so you know if others are working on it.

Hope this helps.
Greg

Anil

RE: Emulation for flash.ui.ContextMenu and flash.ui.ContextMenuItem

Anil Guntur - aguntur@us.ibm.com

Sounds good. Can you forward me the GitHub repository to the flash components. I searched but could not find. I will start researching the implementation there

Thanks