Errors while compiling genereated js files

Errors while compiling genereated js files

Whilie compiling my project I am getting 2 errors below. Any one has an idea ?

Thanks
Serkan

The error :

Re: Errors while compiling genereated js files

Alex Harui-2

That seems to be an XML/E4X issue.  Harbs and Greg Dove might have a better idea of what the right code should be.

-Alex

From: Serkan Taş <[hidden email]>
Date: Friday, August 30, 2019 at 8:08 AM
To: "[hidden email]" <[hidden email]>
Subject: Errors while compiling genereated js files

Hi,

Whilie compiling my project I am getting 2 errors below. Any one has an idea ?

Thanks
Serkan

The error :

Re: Errors while compiling genereated js files

Greg Dove
Hi Serkan,

Thanks for reporting that.
I just checked the source code for those. I think I can see what is causing the issue after a recent change I made that fixed use of specific namespaces. I will fix that later today and add a unit test for it. Sorry about that.

Greg

On Sat, 31 Aug 2019, 03:43 Alex Harui, <[hidden email]> wrote:

That seems to be an XML/E4X issue.  Harbs and Greg Dove might have a better idea of what the right code should be.

-Alex

image001.png (25K) Download Attachment

Re: Errors while compiling genereated js files

Serkan Taş
Thanks Alex and Greg,

I do not have an urgent need for the fix, just let me know after it is fixed :)

Thanks
Serkan

30.08.2019 19:00 tarihinde Greg Dove yazdı:
Hi Serkan,

Thanks for reporting that.
I just checked the source code for those. I think I can see what is causing the issue after a recent change I made that fixed use of specific namespaces. I will fix that later today and add a unit test for it. Sorry about that.

Greg

On Sat, 31 Aug 2019, 03:43 Alex Harui, <[hidden email]> wrote:

That seems to be an XML/E4X issue.  Harbs and Greg Dove might have a better idea of what the right code should be.

-Alex

Re: Errors while compiling genereated js files

Greg Dove

Hi Serkan,

fyi I fixed that yesterday. I'm not sure if you are building royale yourself... if not it should be available now in the nightly builds.

If you see any other issues please let us know, or better still, open an issue on github: https://github.com/apache/royale-asjs

btw the type of screenshot you provided is perfect for helping to describe a problem - thanks for that!

regards
Greg

On Sat, Aug 31, 2019 at 4:11 AM Serkan Taş <[hidden email]> wrote:
Thanks Alex and Greg,

I do not have an urgent need for the fix, just let me know after it is fixed :)

Thanks
Serkan

30.08.2019 19:00 tarihinde Greg Dove yazdı:
Hi Serkan,

Thanks for reporting that.
I just checked the source code for those. I think I can see what is causing the issue after a recent change I made that fixed use of specific namespaces. I will fix that later today and add a unit test for it. Sorry about that.

Greg

On Sat, 31 Aug 2019, 03:43 Alex Harui, <[hidden email]> wrote:

That seems to be an XML/E4X issue.  Harbs and Greg Dove might have a better idea of what the right code should be.

-Alex

Re: Errors while compiling genereated js files

Serkan Taş
Hi Greg,

It is very nice to hear that  you liked the way that I am reporting the issue :)

Although I can build
royale myself I prefer to use nightly build. I am going to get it.

Until now, it was my first choice to ask to the list when I was facing to an issue, but if you prefer me to open an issue than I m going to got that way.

Thank you for your fix

Regards,
Serkan