Experiences in Finding Outside Help?

Brian Raymes

Hi all,

I’ve been asked by management about bringing in more resources to assist with an active move from Flex 3 to Royale & Jewel. Does anyone here have experience bringing on a person or team to do this, and if so, what was your experience? Would you do it again if needed?

If you offer these services I’m more than willing to discuss as well.

Thank you,

Brian

Re: Experiences in Finding Outside Help?

Piotr Zarzycki
Hi Brian,

Individual companies and committers are providing commercial support. Take a look here [1]

On Thu, Jun 11, 2020, 12:04 AM Brian Raymes <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi all,

I’ve been asked by management about bringing in more resources to assist with an active move from Flex 3 to Royale & Jewel. Does anyone here have experience bringing on a person or team to do this, and if so, what was your experience? Would you do it again if needed?

If you offer these services I’m more than willing to discuss as well.

Thank you,

Brian

Re: Experiences in Finding Outside Help?

Carlos Rovira-2
 Hi Brian,

Our experience at Codeoscopic is that people switching from Flex to Royale made it in almost no time.
So adding people with Flex knowledge should be very easy. As well people with Java skills.
As always, not all developers are cut with the same pattern, and as in other technologies will need some skills
to be able to solve problems they face. But I must say that our experience was very smooth