Export UML

hiedra

Hello, I am looking for a way to make a UML diagram of my project. Do you know any tool or extension that allows me to do it?

I am using vscode but I don't see any proper existing plugin.

It wouldn't necessarily have to be built into vscode, simply being able to transform my Royale generated .js code would be more than welcome.

Thank you.

Hiedra.

RV: Export UML

hiedra

Forget it, I have not taken into account that javascript is not an OOP language.

Thank you.

Hiedra.

RE: Export UML

yishayw

I don’t know how well this [1] will work on a Royale project, but maybe it’s worth a try. I’ve never personally used it.

[1] http://www.uml4as.com/index.html

Forget it, I have not taken into account that javascript is not an OOP language.

Thank you.

RE: Export UML

hiedra

Hello Yishay,

I was testing arkit [2] and I got results but I would need to have more javascript knowledge in order to fine tune the config file.

I will look [1] and tell you how it goes.

Thanks Yishay.

[1] http://www.uml4as.com/index.html

[2] https://github.com/dyatko/arkit

Hiedra