FlexJS/Royale

Carlos Cruz

I’m still interested in testing Royale, but in the meantime to get familiar with converting Flex code to FlexJS I started with FlexJS 0.8, I was looking for the API documentation  here: http://apacheflexbuild.cloudapp.net:8080/job/FlexJS_ASDoc_Example/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/examples/flexjs/ASDoc/bin/js-debug/index.html

It gives a message not found. Is there an API documentation somewhere?

Thx!

Re: FlexJS/Royale

Looks like the doc build broke in a way that didn't leave the last good database.  Unfortunately, I won't have much time to look into it this weekend until my Sunday evening.  Maybe someone else will be able to fix it.

I don't know if you were able to build Royale from sources, but if you did, the ASDoc example is in examples/royale/ASDocExample

From: Carlos Cruz <[hidden email]>
Date: Saturday, November 4, 2017 at 7:17 AM
To: "[hidden email]" <[hidden email]>, "[hidden email]" <[hidden email]>
Subject: FlexJS/Royale

I’m still interested in testing Royale, but in the meantime to get familiar with converting Flex code to FlexJS I started with FlexJS 0.8, I was looking for the API documentation  here: http://apacheflexbuild.cloudapp.net:8080/job/FlexJS_ASDoc_Example/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/examples/flexjs/ASDoc/bin/js-debug/index.html

It gives a message not found. Is there an API documentation somewhere?

Thx!

Re: FlexJS/Royale

Here is like situation look like. I was able to fix build probably temporary [1]. Unfortunately when I run [2] it doesn't work complaining that cannot download tags.json.

Obraz w treści 1
The weird thing is that when I run it on your remote PC Alex application is working! I don't have time tonight anymore to look deeper into that. Maybe fix is trivial!

Thanks, Piotr

From: Carlos Cruz <[hidden email]>
Date: Saturday, November 4, 2017 at 7:17 AM
To: "[hidden email]" <[hidden email]>, "[hidden email]" <[hidden email]>

I’m still interested in testing Royale, but in the meantime to get familiar with converting Flex code to FlexJS I started with FlexJS 0.8, I was looking for the API documentation  here: http://apacheflexbuild.cloudapp.net:8080/job/FlexJS_ASDoc_Example/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/examples/flexjs/ASDoc/bin/js-debug/index.html

It gives a message not found. Is there an API documentation somewhere?

Thx!

Re: FlexJS/Royale

Alex Harui-2
I got the Royale ASDoc to build correctly.  It is very slow when the server is busy but it does seem to work.  See:

Of course, this is for Royale instead of FlexJS 0.8.0.  I'm trying to resurrect that build.  Hopefully I will get it going tomorrow.  For now, you can mentally replace "royale" with "flexjs" and hopefully it will make some sense.

From: Carlos Cruz <[hidden email]>
Date: Saturday, November 4, 2017 at 7:17 AM
To: "[hidden email]" <[hidden email]>, "[hidden email]" <[hidden email]>

I’m still interested in testing Royale, but in the meantime to get familiar with converting Flex code to FlexJS I started with FlexJS 0.8, I was looking for the API documentation  here: http://apacheflexbuild.cloudapp.net:8080/job/FlexJS_ASDoc_Example/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/examples/flexjs/ASDoc/bin/js-debug/index.html

It gives a message not found. Is there an API documentation somewhere?

Thx!

Re: FlexJS/Royale

Alex Harui-2
Ok, the original link should be working again for FlexJS 0.8.0.  It might contain some stuff added after 0.8.0.  Not sure about that.

From: Alex Harui <[hidden email]>
Date: Monday, November 6, 2017 at 12:35 AM
To: "[hidden email]" <[hidden email]>
Cc: "[hidden email]" <[hidden email]>