Generating API report for Flex Web Browser application

123

Generating API report for Flex Web Browser application

I would like to understand how to generate that report. I will go with the console path, because I think this is something unusual and probably Moonshine is not prepared to do this. I'm writing this on the users mailing list because Alina is having some problems with that. I wanted to simplify all of that. Let's start from the beginning.

1) I have created Flex Web browser project using Apache Flex SDK 4.16.1.
2) I have nightly build of Royale with SWF support [1]

What should I type in the console now ?

RE: Generating API report for Flex Web Browser application

yishayw

I couldn’t find a way to link to a nabble post, but this [1] might help (from Substitutes in Apache Royale).

[1] https://paste.apache.org/N2QR

RE: Generating API report for Flex Web Browser application

yishayw

Wasn’t logged in. Here’s [1] the link.

[1] http://apache-royale-users.20374.n8.nabble.com/Substitutes-in-Apache-Royale-tp392p489.html

I couldn’t find a way to link to a nabble post, but this [1] might help (from Substitutes in Apache Royale).

[1] https://paste.apache.org/N2QR

Re: Generating API report for Flex Web Browser application

Piotr Zarzycki
Hi Yishay,

bin/mxmlc <path to app's .mxml file> -load-config=/Users/aharui/ApacheFlex4.16.0/frameworks/flex-config.xml

Do I need some switch for compiler -api-report or something like that ?

Wasn’t logged in. Here’s [1] the link.

[1] http://apache-royale-users.20374.n8.nabble.com/Substitutes-in-Apache-Royale-tp392p489.html

I couldn’t find a way to link to a nabble post, but this [1] might help (from Substitutes in Apache Royale).

[1] https://paste.apache.org/N2QR

RE: Generating API report for Flex Web Browser application

yishayw

Alex will know but I don’t think so. I haven’t updated the compiler recently so can’t test it right now. If you want to test it maybe just create a simple app and replace /Users/aharui/ApacheFlex4.16.0 with your sdk home.

I couldn’t find a way to link to a nabble post, but this [1] might help (from Substitutes in Apache Royale).

[1] https://paste.apache.org/N2QR

Re: Generating API report for Flex Web Browser application

Piotr Zarzycki
I have produced with that swf, but what's next? Let's wait for Alex's response [1]

Alex will know but I don’t think so. I haven’t updated the compiler recently so can’t test it right now. If you want to test it maybe just create a simple app and replace /Users/aharui/ApacheFlex4.16.0 with your sdk home.

I couldn’t find a way to link to a nabble post, but this [1] might help (from Substitutes in Apache Royale).

[1] https://paste.apache.org/N2QR

RE: Generating API report for Flex Web Browser application

yishayw

Looks like [1] you do need to add compiler option: -api–report=<path to output file>

[1] http://apache-royale-users.20374.n8.nabble.com/Substitutes-in-Apache-Royale-tp392p492.html

I have produced with that swf, but what's next? Let's wait for Alex's response [1]

Alex will know but I don’t think so. I haven’t updated the compiler recently so can’t test it right now. If you want to test it maybe just create a simple app and replace /Users/aharui/ApacheFlex4.16.0 with your sdk home.

I couldn’t find a way to link to a nabble post, but this [1] might help (from Substitutes in Apache Royale).

[1] https://paste.apache.org/N2QR

Re: Generating API report for Flex Web Browser application

Piotr Zarzycki
Yishay,

Thank you so much!! I got it working.

Alina,

Here is the full instruction.

1) Download Apache Royale with SWF support - if you have that is good, if not it's here [1]
2) Download Apache Flex - you have it as I have seen on the screenshot.
3) Launch console and go to the Royale SDK folder

"yourpathtosdk\bin\" - In my case it was: "d:\Work\royale_ide\royale_nightly_js_swf\bin\"

4) Run following command where you will point to the Flex Browser application in order to generate report. My command looks like that:

mxmlc "c:\Users\piotr\Documents\NewFlexBrowserProject\src\NewFlexBrowserProject.mxml" -api-report="c:\Users\piotr\Documents\NewFlexBrowserProject\report.txt" -load-config=d:\Work\flex-sdk-4.16.1_adobe_air_28\frameworks\flex-config.xml

I generated report for hellow world. Maybe in order to generate report for your application that console command may be much more sophisticated. Let's see!

Looks like [1] you do need to add compiler option: -api–report=<path to output file>

[1] http://apache-royale-users.20374.n8.nabble.com/Substitutes-in-Apache-Royale-tp392p492.html

I have produced with that swf, but what's next? Let's wait for Alex's response [1]

Alex will know but I don’t think so. I haven’t updated the compiler recently so can’t test it right now. If you want to test it maybe just create a simple app and replace /Users/aharui/ApacheFlex4.16.0 with your sdk home.

I couldn’t find a way to link to a nabble post, but this [1] might help (from Substitutes in Apache Royale).

[1] https://paste.apache.org/N2QR

Re: Generating API report for Flex Web Browser application

Piotr Zarzycki
Alex,

I did above exercise for Moonshine and got NPE [1]. I used air-config.xml because it is na Desktop app.

[...]

alina kazi-2

Generated Report file for Sample Project Successfully.

spark.components.Application:minHeight,1

spark.components.Application:minWidth,1

spark.components.Application:mxmlContentFactory,2

spark.components.Label:fontSize,1

spark.components.Label:fontWeight,1

spark.components.Label:horizontalCenter,1

spark.components.Label:text,1

spark.components.Label:textAlign,1

spark.components.Label:verticalCenter,1

But while executing Actual Project got Error:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/d25eysllavuy5z4/compile2.png?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/49iq74zk6rxcr1y/compile1.png?dl=0

May be because my Application is dependent to SHMALib(.swc) Library Project (Source Shared Earlier).

-Alina

I have produced with that swf, but what's next? Let's wait for Alex's response [1]

Alex will know but I don’t think so. I haven’t updated the compiler recently so can’t test it right now. If you want to test it maybe just create a simple app and replace /Users/aharui/ApacheFlex4.16.0 with your sdk home.

I couldn’t find a way to link to a nabble post, but this [1] might help (from Substitutes in Apache Royale).

[1] https://paste.apache.org/N2QR

Re: Generating API report for Flex Web Browser application

Interesting.  Looks like Royale can't handle some CSS.  This would be a good opportunity for you to figure out how to get the Royale compiler to run in the Eclipse debugger and find out exactly which CSS is causing this problem.

Or, you could try commenting out various pieces of CSS but it might be CSS from a Flex SWC.

Good luck,
-Alex

I have produced with that swf, but what's next? Let's wait for Alex's response [1]

Alex will know but I don’t think so. I haven’t updated the compiler recently so can’t test it right now. If you want to test it maybe just create a simple app and replace /Users/aharui/ApacheFlex4.16.0 with your sdk home.

I couldn’t find a way to link to a nabble post, but this [1] might help (from Substitutes in Apache Royale).

[1] https://paste.apache.org/N2QR

Re: Generating API report for Flex Web Browser application

Hi Alina,

I pushed a fix for that.  It might or might not be related to your custom swc.  Get the latest nightly build and let us know.

Also, if you are successful, please use your regular compiler to generate a -link–report.  That will help us verify that the API report didn't miss anything.

I have produced with that swf, but what's next? Let's wait for Alex's response [1]

Alex will know but I don’t think so. I haven’t updated the compiler recently so can’t test it right now. If you want to test it maybe just create a simple app and replace /Users/aharui/ApacheFlex4.16.0 with your sdk home.

I couldn’t find a way to link to a nabble post, but this [1] might help (from Substitutes in Apache Royale).

[1] https://paste.apache.org/N2QR

RE: Generating API report for Flex Web Browser application

alina kazi-2

Hi  Alex,

With latest nightly build:

MaskedTextInput , shmReportUtil …. Are Library Project Actionscript Files.

Main Application contains SHMALib.swc file in Libs folder

Error Link:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/p5imt22cuut0ex6/ErrorGeneratingReport.png?dl=0

I have a question that which .mxml file should be used to generate that report?

Applications.mxml is startup file in case of my Project so I’m using it.

Please visit reference link and If I’m doing anything wrong please let me know.

Thanks,

[...]

Thank you so much Piotr and Alex.

This is my output and getting an error even report is generated. Screenshot is shared below:

AppView_ERP,5

AppView_ERP:event,17

AppView_ERP:f_GoToHome,3

AppView_ERP:f_HandleLogOut,3

AppView_ERP:fn_HandleFault,3

AppView_ERP:fn_Logout,3

AppView_ERP:mSHMAMainLoader,24

AppView_ERP:roLogout,11

Array,87

Array:length,75

Array:push,4

Boolean,79

Date,22

Date:toLocaleString,4

Math,18

Math:round,7

Number,6

Object,277

String,688

String:indexOf,25

String:lastIndexOf,25

String:length,45

String:replace,7

String:split,149

String:substr,46

String:substring,14

String:toLowerCase,8

String:toUpperCase,6

XMLList,8

applications:addElement,4

applications:event,20

applications:f_ClientInfoDefaultEH,5

applications:f_ClientInfoEH,5

applications:f_GetClientInfo,3

applications:fn_CallConfig,3

applications:fn_CallConfigDefault,3

applications:fn_roBasicConfRH,3

applications:fn_roReportUtilRH,3

applications:loadConfiguration,9

applications:reportError,34

applications:roBasicConf,5

applications:roReportUtil,5

applications:url,65

body,28

com.shm.components.PickList_Discrete,14

com.shm.components.PickList_Discrete:DataProviderService,22

com.shm.components.PickList_Discrete:addEventListener,4

com.shm.components.PickList_Discrete:bAllowMore,12

com.shm.components.PickList_Discrete:bApplyMask,32

com.shm.components.PickList_Discrete:bcActive,24

com.shm.components.PickList_Discrete:bcGroup,24

com.shm.components.PickList_Discrete:event,25

com.shm.components.PickList_Discrete:f_HandleOK,3

com.shm.components.PickList_Discrete:f_ManageSelection,15

com.shm.components.PickList_Discrete:filterDG,12

com.shm.components.PickList_Discrete:formatParameters,68

com.shm.components.PickList_Discrete:formatType,167

com.shm.components.PickList_Discrete:formatValue,8

com.shm.components.PickList_Discrete:getDataProvider,4

com.shm.components.PickList_Discrete:getInSerialNumber,4

com.shm.components.PickList_Discrete:getOutSerialNumber,4

com.shm.components.PickList_Discrete:handleBasicServiceFromatResult,3

com.shm.components.PickList_Discrete:handleESCKey,5

com.shm.components.PickList_Discrete:handleFault,6

com.shm.components.PickList_Discrete:handleResult,3

com.shm.components.PickList_Discrete:initComponent,3

com.shm.components.PickList_Discrete:parentApp,6

com.shm.components.PickList_Discrete:popUpClose,3

com.shm.components.PickList_Discrete:rbActive,134

com.shm.components.PickList_Discrete:rbType,134

com.shm.components.PickList_Discrete:resetParentSelFields,6

com.shm.components.PickList_Discrete:searchDG,9

com.shm.components.PickList_Discrete:searchText,89

com.shm.components.PickList_Discrete:selControlCode,57

com.shm.components.PickList_Discrete:selControlDesc,34

com.shm.components.PickList_Discrete:sortDP,6

com.shm.components.PickList_Discrete:srcDG,188

com.shm.components.PickList_Discrete:srcDP,217

com.shm.components.PickList_Discrete:strFaultMsg,3

com.shm.components.PickList_Discrete:strPLMode,10

com.shm.components.PickList_Discrete:strPLQuery,170

com.shm.components.PickList_Discrete:title,10

com.shm.components.PickList_Discrete:trgDG,126

com.shm.components.PickList_Discrete:trgDP,214

com.shm.components.PickList_Discrete:viewAllDGRecords,3

com.shm.components.PickList_Simple,14

com.shm.components.PickList_Simple:bApplyAuth,4

com.shm.components.PickList_Simple:bApplyMask,4

com.shm.components.PickList_Simple:formatType,4

com.shm.components.PickList_Simple:getDataProvider,4

com.shm.components.PickList_Simple:objToCode,4

com.shm.components.PickList_Simple:objToDesc,4

com.shm.components.PickList_Simple:parentApp,4

com.shm.components.PickList_Simple:selControlCode,4

com.shm.components.PickList_Simple:selControlDesc,4

com.shm.components.PickList_Simple:selInfo1,4

com.shm.components.PickList_Simple:selInfo2,4

com.shm.components.PickList_Simple:strDocType,4

com.shm.components.PickList_Simple:strPLMode,4

com.shm.components.PickList_Simple:strPLQuery,4

com.shm.components.PickList_Simple:title,4

com.shm.components.shmMessage,13

com.shm.components.shmMessage:txtError,9

com.shm.controls.GridActiveItemRenderer,7

com.shm.controls.GridCustomItemRenderer,7

com.shm.utils.shmDataStructure,7384

com.shm.utils.shmDataStructure:PL_ACCOUNT,8

com.shm.utils.shmDataStructure:PL_ADJUSTMENT_TYPE,8

com.shm.utils.shmDataStructure:PL_BANK,24

com.shm.utils.shmDataStructure:PL_BRAND,8

com.shm.utils.shmDataStructure:PL_CARRIAGE_CONTRACTOR,8

com.shm.utils.shmDataStructure:PL_CARRIAGE_VEHICLE,8

com.shm.utils.shmDataStructure:PL_CASH,8

com.shm.utils.shmDataStructure:PL_COST_CENTER,8

com.shm.utils.shmDataStructure:PL_CUSTOMER,8

com.shm.utils.shmDataStructure:PL_DELIVERY_LOCATION,8

com.shm.utils.shmDataStructure:PL_DEPARTMENT,8

com.shm.utils.shmDataStructure:PL_DOCUMENT_TYPE,8

com.shm.utils.shmDataStructure:PL_EIS_APPLICANT,8

com.shm.utils.shmDataStructure:PL_EIS_COMPONENT,8

com.shm.utils.shmDataStructure:PL_EMPLOYEE,8

com.shm.utils.shmDataStructure:PL_ERP_USER,8

com.shm.utils.shmDataStructure:PL_FORMAT_BNK,52

com.shm.utils.shmDataStructure:PL_FORMAT_CC,38

com.shm.utils.shmDataStructure:PL_FORMAT_COA,38

com.shm.utils.shmDataStructure:PL_FORMAT_PRD,38

com.shm.utils.shmDataStructure:PL_FORMAT_PRD_PLN,14

com.shm.utils.shmDataStructure:PL_FORMAT_STR,38

com.shm.utils.shmDataStructure:PL_FORMAT_SUP,52

com.shm.utils.shmDataStructure:PL_FREIGHT_FORWARDER,8

com.shm.utils.shmDataStructure:PL_GLANALYSIS1,8

com.shm.utils.shmDataStructure:PL_GLANALYSIS2,8

com.shm.utils.shmDataStructure:PL_GLANALYSIS3,8

com.shm.utils.shmDataStructure:PL_GLANALYSIS4,8

com.shm.utils.shmDataStructure:PL_GLANALYSIS5,8

com.shm.utils.shmDataStructure:PL_MODE_DISCRETE,608

com.shm.utils.shmDataStructure:PL_MODE_SIMPLE,984

com.shm.utils.shmDataStructure:PL_MODE_VALIDATE,616

com.shm.utils.shmDataStructure:PL_PARTY,8

com.shm.utils.shmDataStructure:PL_PAYMENT_SECTION,8

com.shm.utils.shmDataStructure:PL_PERIOD,8

com.shm.utils.shmDataStructure:PL_PRDANALYSIS1,8

com.shm.utils.shmDataStructure:PL_PRDANALYSIS2,8

com.shm.utils.shmDataStructure:PL_PRDANALYSIS3,8

com.shm.utils.shmDataStructure:PL_PRD_PLANNING,8

com.shm.utils.shmDataStructure:PL_PRICE_TITLE,8

com.shm.utils.shmDataStructure:PL_PRODUCT,8

com.shm.utils.shmDataStructure:PL_PRODUCT_CONDITION,8

com.shm.utils.shmDataStructure:PL_PRODUCT_GROUP,8

com.shm.utils.shmDataStructure:PL_PRODUCT_UNIT,8

com.shm.utils.shmDataStructure:PL_REP_SITES,8

com.shm.utils.shmDataStructure:PL_RIGHTS_ENTRY,7

com.shm.utils.shmDataStructure:PL_SALESMAN,8

com.shm.utils.shmDataStructure:PL_SHIPMENT_MODE,8

com.shm.utils.shmDataStructure:PL_STORE,8

com.shm.utils.shmDataStructure:PL_SUPPLIER,8

com.shm.utils.shmDataStructure:PL_SUPPLIER_TYPE,8

com.shm.utils.shmDataStructure:PL_SUPPLY_SOURCE,8

com.shm.utils.shmDataStructure:PL_TS_DEPARTMENT,8

com.shm.utils.shmDataStructure:PL_TS_LEAVEDESC,8

com.shm.utils.shmDataStructure:PL_TS_SITE,8

com.shm.utils.shmDataStructure:PL_TS_USER,8

com.shm.utils.shmDataStructure:PL_VLDMODE_BNK,14

com.shm.utils.shmDataStructure:PL_VLDMODE_CC,7

com.shm.utils.shmDataStructure:PL_VLDMODE_COA,7

com.shm.utils.shmDataStructure:PL_VLDMODE_CUST,7

com.shm.utils.shmDataStructure:PL_VLDMODE_PRD,7

com.shm.utils.shmDataStructure:PL_VLDMODE_PRD_PLANNING,7

com.shm.utils.shmDataStructure:PL_VLDMODE_STR,7

com.shm.utils.shmDataStructure:PL_VLDMODE_SUP,7

com.shm.utils.shmDataStructure:PL_VOUCHER_TYPE,8

com.shm.utils.shmDataStructure:PL_WH_TAXTYPE,8

com.shm.utils.shmDataStructure:PL_YEAR,8

com.shm.utils.shmDesignUtil,24

com.shm.utils.shmDesignUtil:f_HandleToolbar,4

com.shm.utils.shmDesignUtil:f_LoadConfiguration,4

com.shm.utils.shmMEDataStructure,1340

com.shm.utils.shmMEDataStructure:PL_ACTIVITY,8

com.shm.utils.shmMEDataStructure:PL_AREA,8

com.shm.utils.shmMEDataStructure:PL_BASEDATEATTR,8

com.shm.utils.shmMEDataStructure:PL_BENEFICIARY,8

com.shm.utils.shmMEDataStructure:PL_CALENDAR,8

com.shm.utils.shmMEDataStructure:PL_CALENDARARGS,8

com.shm.utils.shmMEDataStructure:PL_CATEGORY,8

com.shm.utils.shmMEDataStructure:PL_CONCEPTPAPER,8

com.shm.utils.shmMEDataStructure:PL_CURR,8

com.shm.utils.shmMEDataStructure:PL_DOCSETUP,8

com.shm.utils.shmMEDataStructure:PL_DONOR,8

com.shm.utils.shmMEDataStructure:PL_DSDO,8

com.shm.utils.shmMEDataStructure:PL_EGA,8

com.shm.utils.shmMEDataStructure:PL_ELIGIBILITY,8

com.shm.utils.shmMEDataStructure:PL_EOI,8

com.shm.utils.shmMEDataStructure:PL_EOICALL,8

com.shm.utils.shmMEDataStructure:PL_FEGFORMATION,8

com.shm.utils.shmMEDataStructure:PL_GCALENDAR,8

com.shm.utils.shmMEDataStructure:PL_GMSDEPARTMENT,8

com.shm.utils.shmMEDataStructure:PL_GMSDESIGNATION,8

com.shm.utils.shmMEDataStructure:PL_GMSEMP,8

com.shm.utils.shmMEDataStructure:PL_GOALPR,8

com.shm.utils.shmMEDataStructure:PL_GRANTACTIVITY,8

com.shm.utils.shmMEDataStructure:PL_GRANTAGREEMENT,8

com.shm.utils.shmMEDataStructure:PL_GRANTTYPE,8

com.shm.utils.shmMEDataStructure:PL_GRNTAGREDTL,8

com.shm.utils.shmMEDataStructure:PL_KGI,8

com.shm.utils.shmMEDataStructure:PL_KPI,8

com.shm.utils.shmMEDataStructure:PL_KPIPR,8

com.shm.utils.shmMEDataStructure:PL_LOCATION,8

com.shm.utils.shmMEDataStructure:PL_MODE_DISCRETE,64

com.shm.utils.shmMEDataStructure:PL_MODE_SIMPLE,64

com.shm.utils.shmMEDataStructure:PL_MODE_VALIDATE,56

com.shm.utils.shmMEDataStructure:PL_OUTCOME,8

com.shm.utils.shmMEDataStructure:PL_OUTPUTPR,8

com.shm.utils.shmMEDataStructure:PL_PROJECT,8

com.shm.utils.shmMEDataStructure:PL_PROJECTCOMPPR,8

com.shm.utils.shmMEDataStructure:PL_PROJECTDONOR,8

com.shm.utils.shmMEDataStructure:PL_RFA,8

com.shm.utils.shmMEDataStructure:PL_SECTOR,8

com.shm.utils.shmMEDataStructure:PL_SUBSECTOR,8

com.shm.utils.shmMEDataStructure:PL_SUPPDOC,8

com.shm.utils.shmMEDataStructure:PL_UNIT,8

com.shm.utils.shmMEDataStructure:PL_VALUECHAIN,8

com.shm.utils.shmMEDataStructure:PL_VALUECHAINFUN,8

com.shm.utils.shmMEDataStructure:PL_VALUECHAINPR,8

com.shm.utils.shmMEDataStructure:PL_VISIT,8

com.shm.utils.shmMEDataStructure:gacActive,2

com.shm.utils.shmMEDataStructure:gacApplicantType,10

com.shm.utils.shmMEDataStructure:gacMemberStatus,2

com.shm.utils.shmMEDataStructure:gacRepFrequency,2

com.shm.utils.shmMEDataStructure:gacResponse,2

com.shm.utils.shmMEDataStructure:gacStatus,2

com.shm.utils.shmMEDataStructure:gci_BF_FEGM,6

com.shm.utils.shmMEDataStructure:gci_BF_FEGO,6

com.shm.utils.shmMEDataStructure:gci_BF_INV,6

com.shm.utils.shmMEDataStructure:gci_BF_IP,6

com.shm.utils.shmPickListUtil,48

com.shm.utils.shmPickListUtil:f_HandlePickLists,4

com.shm.utils.shmPickListUtil:f_OpenDiscretePopUp,256

com.shm.utils.shmPickListUtil:f_OpenSimplePopUp,397

com.shm.utils.shmPickListUtil:ibAllowMore,9

com.shm.utils.shmPickListUtil:validatePLCode,256

com.shm.utils.shmReportUtil,96

com.shm.utils.shmReportUtil:f_FormatDiscrSelection,5

com.shm.utils.shmReportUtil:f_HandleDocNoRange,4

com.shm.utils.shmReportUtil:f_HandleRangeSelection,4

com.shm.utils.shmReportUtil:f_OpenRepResultWin,4

com.shm.utils.shmReportUtil:f_RetrieveRepResult,6

com.shm.utils.shmReportUtil:f_ValidateRepInputs,7

com.shm.utils.shmReportUtil:previewReport,4

com.shm.utils.shmSPIDataStructure,1174

com.shm.utils.shmSPIDataStructure:PL_BANK_CUST,24

com.shm.utils.shmSPIDataStructure:PL_BIN_STRUCTURE,16

com.shm.utils.shmSPIDataStructure:PL_CASH_CUST,8

com.shm.utils.shmSPIDataStructure:PL_CITY,8

com.shm.utils.shmSPIDataStructure:PL_COMPONENTS,8

com.shm.utils.shmSPIDataStructure:PL_COMP_CALIBRATION,8

com.shm.utils.shmSPIDataStructure:PL_CONCESSION,8

com.shm.utils.shmSPIDataStructure:PL_CUSTOMER_TYPE,8

com.shm.utils.shmSPIDataStructure:PL_CUST_CATEGORY,8

com.shm.utils.shmSPIDataStructure:PL_CUST_VEHICLE,8

com.shm.utils.shmSPIDataStructure:PL_DELIVERY_ADDRESS,8

com.shm.utils.shmSPIDataStructure:PL_DELIVERY_TERMS,8

com.shm.utils.shmSPIDataStructure:PL_DESIGNATION,8

com.shm.utils.shmSPIDataStructure:PL_DRCR_TYPES,8

com.shm.utils.shmSPIDataStructure:PL_DRIVER,8

com.shm.utils.shmSPIDataStructure:PL_FACILITY,8

com.shm.utils.shmSPIDataStructure:PL_FCRATE_TYPES,8

com.shm.utils.shmSPIDataStructure:PL_FIELD,8

com.shm.utils.shmSPIDataStructure:PL_FLARE_POINT,8

com.shm.utils.shmSPIDataStructure:PL_FORMAT_BIN,14

com.shm.utils.shmSPIDataStructure:PL_FORMAT_SALESMAN,14

com.shm.utils.shmSPIDataStructure:PL_FORMAT_SEGMENT,14

com.shm.utils.shmSPIDataStructure:PL_FORMAT_SUPSRC,7

com.shm.utils.shmSPIDataStructure:PL_FORMAT_WELL,7

com.shm.utils.shmSPIDataStructure:PL_FREIGHT_ZONE,8

com.shm.utils.shmSPIDataStructure:PL_GROUPS,8

com.shm.utils.shmSPIDataStructure:PL_MEASURE_UNIT,8

com.shm.utils.shmSPIDataStructure:PL_PACKING,8

com.shm.utils.shmSPIDataStructure:PL_PARTNER,8

com.shm.utils.shmSPIDataStructure:PL_PLANIMETRY,8

com.shm.utils.shmSPIDataStructure:PL_PLANT_SETUP,8

com.shm.utils.shmSPIDataStructure:PL_PRODUCT_FORM,8

com.shm.utils.shmSPIDataStructure:PL_PRODUCT_FORM_SETUP,8

com.shm.utils.shmSPIDataStructure:PL_PURCH_TYPES,8

com.shm.utils.shmSPIDataStructure:PL_REGION,8

com.shm.utils.shmSPIDataStructure:PL_REPAIR_JOB,8

com.shm.utils.shmSPIDataStructure:PL_RESERVOIR,8

com.shm.utils.shmSPIDataStructure:PL_ROUTE,8

com.shm.utils.shmSPIDataStructure:PL_SALESDEPTSTRUCTURE,8

com.shm.utils.shmSPIDataStructure:PL_SEGMENT,32

com.shm.utils.shmSPIDataStructure:PL_SHIFT,8

com.shm.utils.shmSPIDataStructure:PL_SUBREGION,8

com.shm.utils.shmSPIDataStructure:PL_TRANS_MODE,8

com.shm.utils.shmSPIDataStructure:PL_VERIF_PLAN,8

com.shm.utils.shmSPIDataStructure:PL_VLDMODE_BIN,7

com.shm.utils.shmSPIDataStructure:PL_VLDMODE_SALESMAN,7

com.shm.utils.shmSPIDataStructure:PL_VLDMODE_SUPSRC,14

com.shm.utils.shmSPIDataStructure:PL_VLDMODE_WELL,7

com.shm.utils.shmSPIDataStructure:PL_WELL,8

com.shm.utils.shmSPIDataStructure:PL_ZONE,8

com.shm.utils.shmUtil,60

com.shm.utils.shmUtil:f_FormatValue,5

com.shm.utils.shmUtil:f_HandleInputs,4

com.shm.utils.shmUtil:formatInputVal,13

flash.display.DisplayObject,14

flash.events.Event,3

flash.events.KeyboardEvent,21

flash.events.KeyboardEvent:KEY_DOWN,7

flash.events.KeyboardEvent:keyCode,7

flash.events.ProgressEvent,3

flash.events.ProgressEvent:bytesLoaded,6

flash.events.ProgressEvent:bytesTotal,6

flash.external.ExternalInterface,90

flash.external.ExternalInterface:call,33

flash.system.ApplicationDomain,8

flash.system.ApplicationDomain:currentDomain,3

int,60

mx.collections.ArrayCollection,114

mx.collections.ArrayCollection:addItem,16

mx.collections.ArrayCollection:filterFunction,12

mx.collections.ArrayCollection:getItemIndex,14

mx.collections.ArrayCollection:length,55

mx.collections.ArrayCollection:refresh,24

mx.collections.ArrayCollection:removeItemAt,12

mx.collections.ArrayCollection:sort,8

mx.collections.Sort,22

mx.collections.Sort:fields,8

mx.collections.SortField,14

mx.collections.SortField:name,4

mx.collections.SortField:numeric,4

mx.containers.Canvas,12

mx.containers.Canvas:borderVisible,1

mx.containers.Canvas:height,6

mx.containers.Canvas:horizontalCenter,1

mx.containers.Canvas:id,4

mx.containers.Canvas:textAlign,1

mx.containers.Canvas:verticalCenter,1

mx.containers.Canvas:width,6

mx.containers.Grid:height,4

mx.containers.Grid:horizontalGap,1

mx.containers.Grid:paddingBottom,4

mx.containers.Grid:paddingTop,4

mx.containers.Grid:verticalGap,1

mx.containers.Grid:width,4

mx.containers.Grid:x,4

mx.containers.Grid:y,4

mx.containers.GridItem:height,10

mx.containers.GridItem:textAlign,2

mx.containers.GridItem:width,10

mx.containers.GridRow:height,6

mx.containers.GridRow:paddingBottom,2

mx.containers.GridRow:paddingTop,2

mx.containers.GridRow:width,6

mx.containers.ViewStack,11

mx.containers.ViewStack:addElement,4

mx.containers.ViewStack:percentHeight,4

mx.containers.ViewStack:percentWidth,4

mx.controls.AdvancedDataGrid:allowMultipleSelection,2

mx.controls.AdvancedDataGrid:columns,2

mx.controls.AdvancedDataGrid:dataProvider,6

mx.controls.AdvancedDataGrid:doubleClickEnabled,2

mx.controls.AdvancedDataGrid:headerStyleName,2

mx.controls.AdvancedDataGrid:height,13

mx.controls.AdvancedDataGrid:horizontalScrollPolicy,2

mx.controls.AdvancedDataGrid:itemDoubleClick,2

mx.controls.AdvancedDataGrid:itemRenderer,8

mx.controls.AdvancedDataGrid:resizableColumns,2

mx.controls.AdvancedDataGrid:selectedIndex,8

mx.controls.AdvancedDataGrid:selectedItems,71

mx.controls.AdvancedDataGrid:selectionMode,2

mx.controls.AdvancedDataGrid:sortExpertMode,2

mx.controls.AdvancedDataGrid:styleName,1

mx.controls.AdvancedDataGrid:textAlign,2

mx.controls.AdvancedDataGrid:validateNow,4

mx.controls.AdvancedDataGrid:width,2

mx.controls.AdvancedDataGrid:x,2

mx.controls.AdvancedDataGrid:y,13

mx.controls.Alert,96

mx.controls.Alert:show,32

mx.controls.Button:accessibilityEnabled,5

mx.controls.Button:buttonMode,5

mx.controls.Button:click,5

mx.controls.Button:height,5

mx.controls.Button:label,5

mx.controls.Button:mouseChildren,5

mx.controls.Button:uid,5

mx.controls.Button:useHandCursor,5

mx.controls.Button:width,5

mx.controls.Button:x,5

mx.controls.Button:y,5

mx.controls.Image:buttonMode,10

mx.controls.Image:click,5

mx.controls.Image:enabled,2

mx.controls.Image:height,10

mx.controls.Image:horizontalAlign,1

mx.controls.Image:mouseChildren,10

mx.controls.Image:right,5

mx.controls.Image:source,10

mx.controls.Image:tabEnabled,10

mx.controls.Image:tabFocusEnabled,10

mx.controls.Image:toolTip,6

mx.controls.Image:useHandCursor,10

mx.controls.Image:verticalAlign,1

mx.controls.Image:visible,2

mx.controls.Image:width,10

mx.controls.Image:x,5

mx.controls.Image:y,10

mx.controls.MenuBar:dataProvider,1

mx.controls.MenuBar:height,1

mx.controls.MenuBar:iconField,1

mx.controls.MenuBar:itemClick,1

mx.controls.MenuBar:labelField,1

mx.controls.MenuBar:menuShow,1

mx.controls.MenuBar:width,1

mx.controls.MenuBar:x,1

mx.controls.MenuBar:y,1

mx.controls.RadioButton:groupName,6

mx.controls.RadioButton:label,6

mx.controls.RadioButton:selected,2

mx.controls.RadioButton:value,6

mx.controls.RadioButton:x,6

mx.controls.RadioButton:y,6

mx.controls.RadioButtonGroup:itemClick,2

mx.controls.RadioButtonGroup:selectedValue,102

mx.controls.advancedDataGridClasses.AdvancedDataGridColumn,3

mx.controls.advancedDataGridClasses.AdvancedDataGridColumn:dataField,6

mx.controls.advancedDataGridClasses.AdvancedDataGridColumn:headerText,6

mx.controls.advancedDataGridClasses.AdvancedDataGridColumn:labelFunction,4

mx.controls.advancedDataGridClasses.AdvancedDataGridColumn:resizable,6

mx.controls.advancedDataGridClasses.AdvancedDataGridColumn:textAlign,2

mx.controls.advancedDataGridClasses.AdvancedDataGridColumn:width,6

mx.controls.listClasses.ListBase:variableRowHeight,4

mx.core.UIComponent:focusManager,12

mx.core.UIComponent:invalidateSize,4

mx.core.UIComponent:parentApplication,367

mx.core.UIComponent:parentDocument,218

mx.events.CloseEvent,3

mx.events.MenuEvent,6

mx.events.MenuEvent:item,18

mx.events.MenuEvent:menu,18

mx.events.ModuleEvent,38

mx.events.ModuleEvent:ERROR,6

mx.events.ModuleEvent:READY,6

mx.events.ModuleEvent:errorText,6

mx.formatters.DateFormatter,8

mx.formatters.DateFormatter:formatString,4

mx.managers.BrowserManager,16

mx.managers.BrowserManager:getInstance,6

mx.managers.CursorManager,12

mx.managers.CursorManager:removeBusyCursor,4

mx.managers.IBrowserManager,1

mx.managers.PopUpManager,132

mx.managers.PopUpManager:addPopUp,4

mx.managers.PopUpManager:centerPopUp,12

mx.managers.PopUpManager:createPopUp,8

mx.managers.PopUpManager:removePopUp,20

mx.messaging.ChannelSet,3

mx.modules.ModuleLoader,1

mx.modules.ModuleLoader:applicationDomain,1

mx.modules.ModuleLoader:height,1

mx.modules.ModuleLoader:paddingTop,1

mx.modules.ModuleLoader:progress,1

mx.modules.ModuleLoader:url,13

mx.modules.ModuleLoader:width,1

mx.modules.ModuleLoader:x,1

mx.modules.ModuleLoader:y,1

mx.rpc.Fault:faultCode,19

mx.rpc.Fault:faultDetail,19

mx.rpc.Fault:faultString,19

mx.rpc.events.FaultEvent,63

mx.rpc.events.FaultEvent:FAULT,21

mx.rpc.events.FaultEvent:currentTarget,14

mx.rpc.events.FaultEvent:fault,102

mx.rpc.events.ResultEvent,102

mx.rpc.events.ResultEvent:RESULT,14

mx.rpc.events.ResultEvent:message,38

mx.rpc.events.ResultEvent:result,95

mx.rpc.http.mxml.HTTPService,22

mx.rpc.http.mxml.HTTPService:addEventListener,16

mx.rpc.http.mxml.HTTPService:method,8

mx.rpc.http.mxml.HTTPService:resultFormat,8

mx.rpc.http.mxml.HTTPService:send,8

mx.rpc.http.mxml.HTTPService:showBusyCursor,8

mx.rpc.http.mxml.HTTPService:url,8

mx.rpc.remoting.RemoteObject,61

mx.rpc.remoting.RemoteObject:addEventListener,4

mx.rpc.remoting.RemoteObject:channelSet,4

mx.rpc.remoting.RemoteObject:destination,4

mx.rpc.remoting.RemoteObject:showBusyCursor,4

mx.rpc.remoting.mxml.RemoteObject:channelSet,5

mx.rpc.remoting.mxml.RemoteObject:destination,5

mx.rpc.remoting.mxml.RemoteObject:fault,5

mx.rpc.remoting.mxml.RemoteObject:result,4

mx.rpc.remoting.mxml.RemoteObject:showBusyCursor,5

mx.utils.StringUtil,16

mx.utils.StringUtil:trim,6

setFocus,4

setTitle,4

shmApplication:AppFullURL,39

shmApplication:AppFullURLWithOutApp,5

shmApplication:CompCode,21

shmApplication:DomainName,5

shmApplication:DomainUserName,5

shmApplication:HostName,11

shmApplication:ParentInfo,5

shmApplication:SessionID,60

shmApplication:SysErr,9

shmApplication:UserAuthSites,5

shmApplication:UserID,61

shmApplication:UserIPAddr,5

shmApplication:UserRepAuthSites,14

shmApplication:WFBaseUrl,5

shmApplication:amfChannelSet,10

shmApplication:appDir,13

shmApplication:appID,75

shmApplication:appName,9

shmApplication:appParams,47

shmApplication:appView,392

shmApplication:arrDDListDP,29

shmApplication:arrPreferencesDP,23

shmApplication:arrTempObjContainer,30

shmApplication:arrVerBtnCtrls,22

shmApplication:authSecChains,2

shmApplication:creationComplete,1

shmApplication:currDate,2

shmApplication:dateFormatter,15

shmApplication:editMasks,5

shmApplication:f_HandlePickLists,3

shmApplication:fn_AppMenusRH,4

shmApplication:fn_AppParamsRH,4

shmApplication:fn_ConfigureRO,12

shmApplication:fn_DDDataProviderRH,4

shmApplication:fn_GetEditMasksRH,4

shmApplication:fn_GetFormatParamsRH,4

shmApplication:fn_HandleFault,21

shmApplication:fn_HandleVerificationRH,4

shmApplication:fn_ModuleInfoRH,4

shmApplication:fn_PersistColValueRH,4

shmApplication:fn_PersistVerificationHistoryRH,4

shmApplication:fn_UserAuthSitesRH,4

shmApplication:fn_UserParamsRH,4

shmApplication:fn_UserRepAuthSitesRH,4

shmApplication:fn_ValidatSessionRH,4

shmApplication:fn_ValidatePLRH,4

shmApplication:fn_YearPeriodStatusRH,4

shmApplication:fn_getPreferences,3

shmApplication:fn_roPreferenceRH,4

shmApplication:formatParams,15

shmApplication:getUserAuthSite,3

shmApplication:getUserRepAuthSite,3

shmApplication:height,1

shmApplication:iniFileParams,31

shmApplication:lBroswerManager,15

shmApplication:layout,1

shmApplication:mSHMAMainLoader,21

shmApplication:menuDataProvider,5

shmApplication:moduleError,4

shmApplication:moduleReady,4

shmApplication:roBasic,400

shmApplication:roCommon,89

shmApplication:roPLValidate,40

shmApplication:roPreference,37

shmApplication:strYearPerodStatus,9

shmApplication:txtPLCodeInputField,23

shmApplication:txtPLDescInputField,33

shmApplication:txtPLInfo1,21

shmApplication:txtPLInfo2,21

shmApplication:url,21

shmApplication:userParams,53

shmApplication:validateSession,6

shmApplication:width,1

spark.components.BorderContainer,3

spark.components.BorderContainer:backgroundColor,1

spark.components.BorderContainer:backgroundImage,2

spark.components.BorderContainer:borderVisible,3

spark.components.BorderContainer:color,2

spark.components.BorderContainer:cornerRadius,1

spark.components.BorderContainer:height,8

spark.components.BorderContainer:includeInLayout,8

spark.components.BorderContainer:mxmlContentFactory,16

spark.components.BorderContainer:visible,8

spark.components.BorderContainer:width,8

spark.components.BorderContainer:x,8

spark.components.BorderContainer:y,8

spark.components.Button:click,1

spark.components.Button:horizontalCenter,1

spark.components.Button:label,1

spark.components.Button:y,1

spark.components.Label:color,1

spark.components.Label:fontSize,1

spark.components.Label:height,7

spark.components.Label:right,2

spark.components.Label:text,7

spark.components.Label:textAlign,5

spark.components.Label:verticalAlign,7

spark.components.Label:width,7

spark.components.Label:x,5

spark.components.Label:y,7

spark.components.TextArea:bottom,1

spark.components.TextArea:editable,1

spark.components.TextArea:left,1

spark.components.TextArea:right,1

spark.components.TextArea:text,4

spark.components.TextArea:top,1

spark.components.TextInput,641

spark.components.TextInput:change,1

spark.components.TextInput:height,1

spark.components.TextInput:text,48

spark.components.TextInput:textAlign,1

spark.components.TextInput:width,1

spark.components.TextInput:x,1

spark.components.TextInput:y,1

spark.components.TitleWindow:close,1

spark.components.TitleWindow:creationComplete,1

spark.components.TitleWindow:height,2

spark.components.TitleWindow:mxmlContentFactory,4

spark.components.TitleWindow:textAlign,1

spark.components.TitleWindow:title,2

spark.components.TitleWindow:width,2

Error Link:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/36o2rbr7swpmb3j/ErrorEvenReportGenerated.png?dl=0

-Alina

I pushed a fix for that.  It might or might not be related to your custom swc.  Get the latest nightly build and let us know.

Also, if you are successful, please use your regular compiler to generate a -link–report.  That will help us verify that the API report didn't miss anything.

I have produced with that swf, but what's next? Let's wait for Alex's response [1]

Alex will know but I don’t think so. I haven’t updated the compiler recently so can’t test it right now. If you want to test it maybe just create a simple app and replace /Users/aharui/ApacheFlex4.16.0 with your sdk home.

I couldn’t find a way to link to a nabble post, but this [1] might help (from Substitutes in Apache Royale).

[1] https://paste.apache.org/N2QR

Re: Generating API report for Flex Web Browser application

Hi Alina,

Yes, any SWC that is not in the Flex SDK's frameworks/libs folder needs to be specified as Piotr describes below.  We want you specify the same MXML file that you use to compile in the regular Flex SDK.  So if your Application.mxml starts with an mx:Application or s:Application that’s probably the one to use.  But also, if you have your own custom SWCs, we want you to use COMPC to get an api-report for those SWCs.  We want this modified Royale compiler to compile every source file you own so we can see what Flex APIs you are using.

I pushed a fix for that.  It might or might not be related to your custom swc.  Get the latest nightly build and let us know.

Also, if you are successful, please use your regular compiler to generate a -link–report.  That will help us verify that the API report didn't miss anything.

I have produced with that swf, but what's next? Let's wait for Alex's response [1]

Alex will know but I don’t think so. I haven’t updated the compiler recently so can’t test it right now. If you want to test it maybe just create a simple app and replace /Users/aharui/ApacheFlex4.16.0 with your sdk home.

I couldn’t find a way to link to a nabble post, but this [1] might help (from Substitutes in Apache Royale).

[1] https://paste.apache.org/N2QR

RE: Generating API report for Flex Web Browser application

alina kazi-2

Hi Alex,

For custom SWC, I am using COMPC to get an api-report for SWC

D:\apache-royale-0.9.2-bin-js-swf\royale-asjs\bin>compc "D:\Projects\SHMA\Main\Flex\libs\SHMALib.swc" -api-report="D:\report.txt" -load-config=D:\apache-flex-sdk-4.16.0-bin\frameworks\flex-config.xml

Error: configuration variable 'output' was not set.

[...]

That's great that you got some output.  The screenshot only shows "Warnings".  Make sure there are no "Errors".

I pushed a fix for that.  It might or might not be related to your custom swc.  Get the latest nightly build and let us know.

Also, if you are successful, please use your regular compiler to generate a -link–report.  That will help us verify that the API report didn't miss anything.

I have produced with that swf, but what's next? Let's wait for Alex's response [1]

Alex will know but I don’t think so. I haven’t updated the compiler recently so can’t test it right now. If you want to test it maybe just create a simple app and replace /Users/aharui/ApacheFlex4.16.0 with your sdk home.

I couldn’t find a way to link to a nabble post, but this [1] might help (from Substitutes in Apache Royale).

[1] https://paste.apache.org/N2QR

Re: Generating API report for Flex Web Browser application

Hi Alina,

COMPC takes a slightly different set of parameters.  What IDE or build tools are you using to build it without Royale?  You might need to know what options that build uses.

You can try running:

Compc -output "D:\Projects\SHMA\Main\Flex\libs\SHMALib.swc" -api-report="D:\report.txt" -load-config=D:\apache-flex-sdk-4.16.0-bin\frameworks\flex-config.xml -source–path="D:\Projects\SHMA\Main\Flex\src" or wherever the source code is for the library.