Greetings

Angel Hernandez
Hello this is Angel trying this Mailing List feature, new for me. I hope I'm doing it the right way. Cheers!

Re: Greetings

Andrew Wetmore
Hello, Angel. If you're looking for the Apache Royale users' list, you're in the right place.

Andrew

On Sun, Oct 20, 2019 at 7:10 PM Angel Hernandez <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello this is Angel trying this Mailing List feature, new for me. I hope I'm doing it the right way. Cheers!

Re: Greetings

Carlos Rovira-2
Hi Angel!

great to see you here! :)

This place if better since in Apache all things happen here. In Apache Royale, "Dev" mailing list is really where most of the traffic is shared. If you want to get involved you can add yourself to dev list too. If you only want minimum notifications for users, this is the right place.

Best! :)

Carlos