Hello world

Erik de Bruin
Hi,

I'm at the Hello World stage of my re-introduction to Royale.

I have downloaded Visual Studio Code, installed the vscode-nextgenas extension and asconfig NPM module. I followed the instructions here:

I now have a 'HelloFlexJS' project that builds successfully...

However, and this is my question, I don't have an 'index.html' in the bin/js-debug output directory. Is this by design? Do I have to add it to the project and then copy it with a compiler directive? If so, are there instruction out there?

Thanks,

EdB

Re: Hello world

Erik de Bruin-2
In targets I have "JS" and I have no config entry. I was following Josh's steps on the "vscode-nextgenas" repo. Is there maybe a "better" HelloWorld example with setup steps available?

I'm planning on putting my set up experiences in a Quick Start entry on the GitHub wiki, after I get a project running.

EdB

--
Ix Multimedia Software

Jan Luykenstraat 27
3521 VB Utrecht

T. 06-51952295
I. www.ixsoftware.nl

Re: Hello world

Alex Harui-2
Try the  target "JSFlex" instead of "JS".  I think "JS" is for raw transpilation of AS to JS.

Of course,  I could be wrong…
-Alex