HorizontalScrollPolicy

Bilbosax
I am laying out a lot of components inside of a ScrollableGrid.  I need it to
scroll vertically, but not horizontally.  None of the components inside of
the ScrollableGrid extend past the edge of the grid, but the horizontal
scroller is displaying anyway.  Is there something like in Flex where you
can turn of the horizontalScrollPolicy of the ScrollableGrid?

Thanks!

Re: HorizontalScrollPolicy

Carlos Rovira-2
Hi Bilbo,

can you share a minimum code App that I can copy-paste in a local project and try?

El mié, 3 feb 2021 a las 4:44, Bilbosax (<[hidden email]>) escribió:
I am laying out a lot of components inside of a ScrollableGrid.  I need it to
scroll vertically, but not horizontally.  None of the components inside of
the ScrollableGrid extend past the edge of the grid, but the horizontal
scroller is displaying anyway.  Is there something like in Flex where you
can turn of the horizontalScrollPolicy of the ScrollableGrid?

Thanks!

Apache Member & Apache Royale PMC
Apache Software Foundation

Re: HorizontalScrollPolicy

Bilbosax
I made a mistake.  I wanted to put my contents into a scrollable container,
but ScrollableGrid was the wrong choice.  I used a Group with a
ScrollingViewport bead and got what I was looking for.