How to find ArrayList length after filtered

How to find ArrayList length after filtered

choirul anam

Re: How to find ArrayList length after filtered

Carlos Rovira-2
Hi Choirul,

just responded! thanks for your question and for using SOF :)
notice you will need latest code just added (build yourself or nightly build)

El vie., 10 may. 2019 a las 10:04, choirul anam (<[hidden email]>) escribió:
Hi,

I post a question on SOF below,

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/56073189/how-to-find-arraylist-length-after-filtered-in-apache-royale

Please help

Re: How to find ArrayList length after filtered

choirul anam
Just find current online tour de jewel look like this on my browser.

<http://apache-royale-users.20374.n8.nabble.com/file/t62/Untitled.png>

But when look in the source code already update with :

<http://apache-royale-users.20374.n8.nabble.com/file/t62/Untitled2.png>

Why i can't view the UI ?

Re: How to find ArrayList length after filtered

I just revised, and all seems ok, tested in Safari, Chrome and Firefox.
Maybe it's a bad compilation? try to recompile Jewel and then TDJ again and let me know if the problem persists.
what browser are you using?
as well see if there's some error in the browser or not
thanks!