Infinite loop

After I navigate over tree with clicking items, I got an error below:

After this error if click on item, it enters in to infinite loop. I am not sure what is going on and not sure exactly the reason I get the exception.

it is still counting in console I captured it at 1259, it is over 1500 and still going on...:

Thanks,
Serkan