IntelliJ IDEA official support request

just filled the following ticket to ask JetBrains to add official support for Apache Royale

Please, vote and share to make it relevant for this IDE

thanks

Re: IntelliJ IDEA official support request

Piotr Zarzycki
Carlos,

But that ticket is already in place for a long time. They asked us several months ago for some statistics. I'm surprised that you forgot about that, since you have created it. :) [1]

just filled the following ticket to ask JetBrains to add official support for Apache Royale

Please, vote and share to make it relevant for this IDE

thanks

Re: IntelliJ IDEA official support request

Carlos Rovira-2
Hi Piotr,

no, I copied the content from that one, but that was about FlexJS ;), and that doesn't exists anymore )or it's abandoned in favor of Royale). People asked in twitter about IDEA, and I created the new ticket so people can vote for Apache Royale. Think that people coming that doesn't know anything about Royale, will doesn't understand what is "FlexJS", so is important to unify the discussion, and having this new ticket can be shared in social networks so people can vote for "Apache Royale Support"

I think we should as well gather information ask dby Alexander and report in the new ticket.

As well Om, expressed interest in create an apache royale plugin, but Alexander talks about extend the official open source one:

"Flex support is now open-source and pull requests are welcome.

I need to clarify one thing: I didn't say that any FlexJS related pull requests would be rejected. I said that they shouldn't break existing functionality and shouldn't add anything FlexJS-specific to those users who do not use FlexJS. Specifically, I said that a brand new FlexJS SDK type would be rejected ('type' here means a class that extends SdkType). SDK type is a global entity visible to all users, so instead I suggested to add FlexJS-specific bits based on existing Flex SDK type."