Is there a emulation available for flash.display.DisplayObject

Is there a emulation available for flash.display.DisplayObject

Anil Guntur - aguntur@us.ibm.com

I need to get the PopupManager.CreatePopup working.. the first parameter for the parent is of type DisplayObject according to the API documentation..

Re: Is there a emulation available for flash.display.DisplayObject

Greg Dove
Re:
On another area, that I could not find documentation on is
Flash.utils.getQualifiedClassName. Is there an equivalent in royale emulation

You should find what you need in the Reflection library, under org.apache.royale.reflection.getQualifiedClassName

Note that the describeType function in the reflection library does not return XML (as in Flash), but a structured 'TypeDefinition' instance.

Thanks, that is weird, I thought I saw the first parameter as DisplayObject and the return statement as IFlexDisplayObject. May be I am losing my mind 😊

From: Yishay Weiss <[hidden email]>
Date: Monday, June 29, 2020 at 11:25 AM
To: "[hidden email]" <[hidden email]>, "[hidden email]" <[hidden email]>
Cc: "[hidden email]" <[hidden email]>
Subject: [EXTERNAL] RE: Is there a emulation available for flash.display.DisplayObject

In Royale [1] the first param is an Object

[1] https://royale.apache.org/asdoc/#!mx.managers/PopUpManager/createPopUp

I need to get the PopupManager.CreatePopup working.. the first parameter for the parent is of type DisplayObject according to the API documentation..

Thanks