Jewel Image Fail Event?

Bilbosax
My app shows a lot of images.  If a url that I supply for the image src fails
to retrieve a useable image, I would like to replace it with a "missing
photo" image that I created that looks more professional than a broken image
symbol.  The only event I have found related to Jewel Image seems to be
loadComplete.  Is there a way to know if a load failed? (so I can react to
the failure)

RE: Jewel Image Fail Event?

hiedra
Hi Bilbosax,
There is a bead "ErrorImage". In TDJ example.

Hiedra.

My app shows a lot of images.  If a url that I supply for the image src fails to retrieve a useable image, I would like to replace it with a "missing photo" image that I created that looks more professional than a broken image symbol.  The only event I have found related to Jewel Image seems to be loadComplete.  Is there a way to know if a load failed? (so I can react to the failure)

RE: Jewel Image Fail Event?

Bilbosax
Perfect hiedra, thanks.  Works like a charm!