Jewel Label - Newline/Linebreak

Bilbosax
I have a label that I need to put a linebreak in.  I cant figure out how to
get a newline in my Jewel Label.  In the text property for the label, I have
tried:

label.text = "first name<br/>last name"
label.text = "first name\nlast name"
label.text = "first name\rlast name"
label.text = "first name\n\rlast name"
label.text = "first name&NewLine;last name"
label.text = "first name&#10;last name"

None of these have worked.  What is the secret?

RE: [EXTERNAL] Jewel Label - Newline/Linebreak

Brian Raymes
The following will work (notice html instead of text):

label.html ="first name<br/>last name"

The following will also work:

label.text = "first name{'\n'}last name"

RE: [EXTERNAL] Jewel Label - Newline/Linebreak

Bilbosax
Perfect Brian, thanks!  This is exactly what I was looking for.  Just as an
observation, I could get your label.html example to work, but not the
label.text example