Jewel Table with fixed header and scrolling content

Jewel Table with fixed header and scrolling content

today I solved the Jewel Table with a fixed header layout and scrolling content.
I posted a tweet here with animated gif:

I think this layout could be the base of DataGrid, or even make Table component the base of DataGrid... still thinking about it. But what seems to be clear is this layout solves many problems and seems to work well in all browsers I tested.

Maybe Table will be useful when you need to handle cell selection and DG for row selection?

Take a look and let me know what you think :)