Jewel Themes Dynamic Switching

if you are interested in jewel themes dynamic switching at runtime check this tweet:

https://twitter.com/carlosrovira/status/1213553124658561026

And don't forget to retweet and share! ;)

Best,

RE: Jewel Themes Dynamic Switching

yishayw

That looks really cool. Does this mean you can choose in runtime which css to load into your application? In other words is all css preloaded or is there a server call being made?

Re: Jewel Themes Dynamic Switching

Carlos Rovira-2
Hi Yishay,

CSS files are copied to the resources/assets folder in the Tour De Jewel Application. Then I use "loadCSS" method function (present in Core) to load the CSS. In TDJ I remove as well the older themes to avoid have it linked.

El dom., 5 ene. 2020 a las 12:44, Yishay Weiss (<[hidden email]>) escribió:

That looks really cool. Does this mean you can choose in runtime which css to load into your application? In other words is all css preloaded or is there a server call being made?

Re: Jewel Themes Dynamic Switching

just let you know that I posted a new update for Tour De Jewel yesterday where you can find Flat (Light) themes added to Tour De Jewel.

As always, you can share and retweet to make it reach more people!

Hope you like it :)

Carlos