Last few problems converting browser project to JS

12

Re: Last few problems converting browser project to JS

Harbs
Good idea.

I’ll try to do that…

On Mar 8, 2018, at 9:04 PM, Alex Harui <[hidden email]> wrote:

It would be great to identify a bead from this pattern so others can just
drop a bead in their code instead of having to add a parameter and use
bracket access.

I forgot that EscapedFragmentBead extends URLParameterBead.  The
URLParameter bead currently just returns the entire query string, but some
other API could have it generate a ValueObject which would prevent naming
problems or have a query API like getParameter that would force you to use
string IDs that wouldn't be renamed.

We want to try to package just about any solution as a bead so others
don't have to repeat the same set of steps.

My 2 cents,
-Alex

On 3/8/18, 1:50 AM, "Harbs" <[hidden email]> wrote:

Just add the following to your main class:

public var parameters:Object;

Also: Make sure you use bracket access (i.e. this.parameters[“anything”]
instead of this.parameters.anything) to the parameters var to prevent
renaming problems when it’s minified.

On Mar 8, 2018, at 3:48 AM, doug777 <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi Harbs,

I don't understand how to access these parameters in the app's main file
since Application.parameters.anything won't compile.

Doug

--
Sent from:
https://na01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fapache-ro
&reserved=0

Re: Last few problems converting browser project to JS

doug777
Oh yes of course, silly me. I've actually used this method to replace missing
parameters like 'data' in lots of other places in the app.

Many thanks for all your help.

Doug

12