List - Selectable

Bilbosax
I have a list that I just want to show data, but I do not want it to
highlight when moused-over or clicked.  I tried adding a selectablebead to
it and setting selectable to false with no luck.  Is it possible to have a
list that is not selectable and will not highlight?

Re: List - Selectable

Carlos Rovira-2
Hi Bilbo, use instead a j:DataContainer. List is an extension that implements selection.

El dom, 14 feb 2021 a las 20:25, Bilbosax (<[hidden email]>) escribió:
I have a list that I just want to show data, but I do not want it to
highlight when moused-over or clicked.  I tried adding a selectablebead to
it and setting selectable to false with no luck.  Is it possible to have a
list that is not selectable and will not highlight?

Apache Member & Apache Royale PMC
Apache Software Foundation