List of deprecated libs

Jörg Rade
Hi,

I'm new to Royale and have learned that some libs should not be used (flash.*)

Is there a list what else I should avoid?
Where can I read about it?

Thanks in advance
Jörg

Re: List of deprecated libs

John Barrett

I am not home but I thought I would give you a quick reply. You can find out all the de-appreciated flashlamps on Adobe site. If you need a link get back to me.

I can give a more detailed version punch on Monday but it’s the weekend here in Hawaii

Have fun,
Johnny

Thanks in advance
Jörg

Re: List of deprecated libs

Jörg Rade
Hi John,

thanks for your response. I'm not in a hurry. No need to miss a wave ;-)

-j

On Sat, Jun 16, 2018 at 5:28 AM, John Barrett <[hidden email]> wrote:

I am not home but I thought I would give you a quick reply. You can find out all the de-appreciated flashlamps on Adobe site. If you need a link get back to me.

I can give a more detailed version punch on Monday but it’s the weekend here in Hawaii

Have fun,
Johnny

Jörg

Re: List of deprecated libs