Looking for a developer to hire

Fred Ross-Perry
Hello,

I am looking for someone to port an existing Flex/mx browser application
to Royale. Ideally someone who's already done successful porting work. A
Royale contributor would of course be a plus.

If you're interested, please contact me off-list. Thank you.

Fred Ross-Perry
[hidden email]
San Rafael, CA

Looking for a developer to hire

Piotr Zarzycki
Hi Fred,

Royale has page where you can contact directly with some companies or individual developers. [1]