Mac OS X Development Environment in 5 steps / minutes

Mac OS X Development Environment in 5 steps / minutes

today I'm switching my development machine to the new MacBook Pro 2018, so I think is a good time to put the steps in the wiki since I think I get a pretty fast way to be ready for Royale development. Is only 5 steps - 5 minutes! :)

I must say that is what I use to develop Apache Royale and other example projects so hope this will help others.

Since I just create the document, let me know if something does not work for you. Or maybe I forgot some step,...

Remember that is for Mac OS X, since it uses Homebrew (that I think is not on other Op Systems).

As well the build system is Maven, not ANT. Take this into account.

Here is the link [1]

Hope this step by step guide help you!! :)