- Option to mark files or folders as hidden in the project tree. Use the "Show hidden files/folders" setting in the General settings to determine whether or not these files should be displayed (NOTE: the changes for this setting will not be applied until the project is closed and reopened, or Moonshine is restarted).
- Visual Editor: Added duplicate (CTRL-U or CMD-U) and copy/paste (CTRL-C/CMD-C and CTR-V/CMD-V) actions. This is currently only available by shortcut.
- Visual Editor: Improvement to PrimeFaces Grids.
- Visual Editor: Added "Command Button" option for Button control.
- Visual Editor: Added reverse command for Tab in property panel using SHIFT + Tab shortcut.