Moonshine IDE 1.16.0 Released with big update!

Moonshine IDE 1.16.0 Released with big update!

Piotr Zarzycki
Hello Royale Community,

Moonshine 1.16.0 has been released with big update!

You can download it from our website http://moonshine-ide.com/ and App Store.

Report any bugs or feature requests on our GitHub project:

Added:
- Visual Editor: Added Organizer to allow users to view the structure of the mockup and change the order or nesting of the components.
- Visual Editor PrimeFaces: Added components calendar, textEditor, selectOneRadio, selectOneMenu and selectOneListbox.
- Visual Editor PrimeFaces: Added instant preview for project files in the browser.
- Visual Editor PrimeFaces: Added CDATA information to property panel if provided through component.
- Visual Editor PrimeFaces: Added Undo/Redo on Copy/Paste.
- Java: Initial support for Java language project types, including code intelligence features.
- Added Apache Maven support.
- Code Generation: In ActionScript and MXML, generate a getter and setter, a local variable, a member variable, or a method. When a quick fix is available at the current position in the editor, a light bulb icon will appear.
- New File: Added code completion for Superclass and Interfaces.
- File association support for known file types.
- Copying of files and folders from inside or outside of Moonshine, to the project sidebar.
- Go to Definition: Added feature to go to definitions that are defined in SWC files. This will open a temporary, read-only file that displays the public API.
- Workspace Symbols: Classes and interfaces defined in SWC files now appear in search results.
- Go to Type Definition: New menu command to go to the definition of a variable or property's type.
- Project Run Settings: Added new field in Project > Settings > Run to allow launching a browser project with a custom URL. This allows the user to open a server URL instead of a file path.
- Open projects in Moonshine by double clicking on the project files (.as3proj and .veditorproj).
- Open/Import Moonshine projects from ZIP archives.
- Project Tree: Allow multiple files to be selected at once to support bulk copy or delete options

Changed:
- Updated as3mxml[1][2] engine to version 0.17.2.

Bug fixes and improvements. More in release notes: https://bit.ly/2tgLAAD

Re: Moonshine IDE 1.16.0 Released with big update!

Carlos Rovira-2
Hi Piotr,

congrats on the release! I think Java and Maven support is a great addition, hope I could test soon.

If Moonshine could as well support Tomcat, that could be a great solution for our company to develop in the same IDE with Royale and Java and be able to run tomcat, deploy and debug java running on it

Thanks for this big update! :)

El mar., 12 feb. 2019 a las 9:28, Piotr Zarzycki (<[hidden email]>) escribió:
[...]

That's cool! :)

I saw VSCode already has Java, maven and tomcat plugins. Still could not try those, but maybe could be a good starting point to see how they solve it.

Good luck! :)

Carlos

Hi Carlos,