Moonshine IDE 1.9.0 Released!

Piotr Zarzycki
Hi Folks,

I am pleased to announce that Moonshine 1.9.0 has been released at
http://moonshine-ide.com/ and on the App Store.

You can report any bugs or feature requests on our GitHub project:
https://github.com/prominic/Moonshine-IDE

Added:
- Full support for Apache Royale.
- Support for AS3 library project creation.
- Find Resources: Added filtering options based on files extention.
- Code Completion List: Added signature method/properties and returned type information.
- Code Editor: Added brackets for functions choosen from completion list.
- Visual Editor: Added resize ability to property editor.

Changed:
Updated NexGenActionscript engine to version 0.9.0.
Console: Colorize console output. Success, Warning and Error messages are now colored.
Console: Improvement to the notification about cleaned project files.
Visual Editor: Synchronize selection between property editor and list type of components Drop Down List, List.
Project Creation: Prevent from creating project in existing project directory.
Creation of files has been restricted to source folder only.
Project Tree: Added new icon indicated source folder.

Lots of bug fixes and improvements. More in release notes: https://goo.gl/7srtiY

Enjoy! :),

Re: Moonshine IDE 1.9.0 Released!

Piotr Zarzycki
Hi Harbs,

Thank you so much! I will post announce also on our fan page!

[...]

Olaf Krueger
Sounds great Piotr, thank you!
Looking forward to checking out the new features :-)

Thanks,
Olaf