Moonshine IDE 2.0.0 released with Getting Started view

Moonshine IDE 2.0.0 released with Getting Started view

Piotr Zarzycki
Hello Royale Community,

I'm pleased to announce that Moonshine 2.0.0 has been released. This release is very special cause we have added Getting Started view which should improve first start with IDE.

You can download it from our website http://moonshine-ide.com/ and App
Store.

Report any bugs or feature requests on our GitHub project:

Added:
- Added Getting Started page to assist new users with setting up the external SDK and tool requirements for different Moonshine features.

Changed:
- Java Project: Improvements for building with Maven

Bug fixes and improvements. More in release notes: https://bit.ly/2FqundR

Re: Moonshine IDE 2.0.0 released with Getting Started view

Carlos Rovira-2
Congrats Piotr,
Hope to finally start trying this days! :)

El lun., 25 mar. 2019 a las 12:14, Piotr Zarzycki (<[hidden email]>) escribió:
Hello Royale Community,

I'm pleased to announce that Moonshine 2.0.0 has been released. This release is very special cause we have added Getting Started view which should improve first start with IDE.

You can download it from our website http://moonshine-ide.com/ and App
Store.

Report any bugs or feature requests on our GitHub project:

Added:
- Added Getting Started page to assist new users with setting up the external SDK and tool requirements for different Moonshine features.

Changed:
- Java Project: Improvements for building with Maven

Bug fixes and improvements. More in release notes: https://bit.ly/2FqundR

Re: Moonshine IDE 2.0.0 released with Getting Started view

Piotr Zarzycki
Thanks!

It would be helpful that you setup some day your stuff to be able build from VSCode and Moonshine without using Maven or Ant. :)

pon., 25 mar 2019 o 15:58 Carlos Rovira <[hidden email]> napisał(a):
[...]

Hi Piotr,
I'm going to open a thread to start asking for questions I'm finding and see how to solve it :)