Moonshine IDE 2.3.0 released!

Piotr Zarzycki
Hello Royale Community,

Moonshine IDE 2.3.0 has been released!

You can download it from our website http://moonshine-ide.com/ and App Store. Additionally we are starting to provide non-sandbox version of Moonshine for Mac users.

Report any bugs or feature requests on our GitHub project: https://github.com/prominic/Moonshine-IDE

Take a look into CHANGELOG:  https://bit.ly/2JQ7xkx

In addition, we added initial support for Grails projects. Currently you can create and run new projects, and the projects have limited language server support. We will add more functionality in the next release.

Re: Moonshine IDE 2.3.0 released!

Carlos Rovira-2
Hi Piotr,

very, very interesting release! Hope to have time soon to try to import our Royale/Flex/Java project with Maven and see how it works.
I'll be reporting all things I find in the process :)