Moonshine IDE

T-san
This is not a question to Apache Royale.  But, since I do not know the tight place, I’d like to ask it here.

My questions are:

Can Moonshine IDE provide the similar capabilities as Flash Builder 4.7?

And are there any unsupported major functions?

I’d like to know whether we can use Moonshine IDE replacing Flash Builder when developing/maintaining Flex desktop application (AIR)?

Thanks for your advice.
Shoichiro Takeshita
武下 祥一郎

Moonshine IDE

Piotr Zarzycki
Hi Takeshita,

I'm happy to give you short answer as one of the developer who is working on Moonshine.

We do want to give user same capabilities as FB and even better. However there is probably lot's of to improve and the only way to have that improvement is feedback from such users like you.

We support Flex desktop application, so go ahead and try - tell us what we missing and we are happy to improve.

Raise an issue in our GitHub.

Currently our Team is occupied with porting huge Flex application to Apache Royale and we are using Moonshine to do that every day. During that process we have found many places for improvement, which going to happen once we get back to normal development and evolution of that IDE.

Go ahead and try - we are happy to help.

On Fri, Oct 25, 2019, 6:11 AM Takeshita Shoichiro <[hidden email]> wrote:
This is not a question to Apache Royale.  But, since I do not know the tight place, I’d like to ask it here.

My questions are:

Can Moonshine IDE provide the similar capabilities as Flash Builder 4.7?

And are there any unsupported major functions?

I’d like to know whether we can use Moonshine IDE replacing Flash Builder when developing/maintaining Flex desktop application (AIR)?

Thanks for your advice.
Shoichiro Takeshita
武下 祥一郎

Re: Moonshine IDE

T-san
Piotr, thanks.  Will try.

I think it is possible to import an existing Flex desktop project, right?

Shoichiro Takeshita
武下 祥一郎

Shoichiro Takeshita
武下 祥一郎