New Apache Royale Blog Example post: Loading external data through HTTPService

New Apache Royale Blog Example post: Loading external data through HTTPService

just let you know that we have a new blog example post about using HTTPService:

Re: New Apache Royale Blog Example post: Loading external data through HTTPService

Carlos Rovira-2
Sorry, wrong link. Here's the right one:

El lun., 24 sept. 2018 a las 0:35, Carlos Rovira (<[hidden email]>) escribió:
Hi,

just let you know that we have a new blog example post about using HTTPService: