New Blog Example in website

you can see and share the new Blog Example on "Using Jewel Alert Control"

Enjoy and Share!! :)

RE: New Blog Example in website

alina kazi-2

Great J

you can see and share the new Blog Example on "Using Jewel Alert Control"

Enjoy and Share!! :)

Re: New Blog Example in website

OmPrakash Muppirala
Dude, that is some serious eye candy.  Exactly what Royale needed.  Thanks for putting all the hard work for this!

Regards,
Om

On Fri, Apr 6, 2018 at 2:42 AM, Carlos Rovira <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,

you can see and share the new Blog Example on "Using Jewel Alert Control"

Enjoy and Share!! :)

Re: New Blog Example in website

prashakumar@gmail.com
Carlos,

This is almost similar to regular FlexSDK,  nice work. Thanks

On Sat 7 Apr, 2018, 12:02 AM OmPrakash Muppirala, <[hidden email]> wrote:
Dude, that is some serious eye candy.  Exactly what Royale needed.  Thanks for putting all the hard work for this!

Regards,
Om

On Fri, Apr 6, 2018 at 2:42 AM, Carlos Rovira <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,

you can see and share the new Blog Example on "Using Jewel Alert Control"

Enjoy and Share!! :)

Re: New Blog Example in website

Carlos Rovira-2
Thanks Om and Prashant,

I think we need controls to look awesome, and that's where I'm putting a huge effort in my day to day work.
Royale is an awesome technology, and we just need to make it shine so people coming would want to use it and
for this reason is a must for us to "dress" it as best as we can.

Thanks for you words and this encourages me to continue making Royale more good-looking! :)