New Moonshine website and "Flex Migration to HTML"

New Moonshine website and "Flex Migration to HTML"

Piotr Zarzycki
Hello Royale Community,

We have launched new website for Moonshine [1], where we are trying to explain in a better way what is being supported in IDE.

There is also "Flex Migration to HTML" sub page if you are interested more with help for migrating your Flex app to Royale.

If you have any feedback and questions do not hesitate to contact us.

Re: New Moonshine website and "Flex Migration to HTML"

Piotr Zarzycki
Hi Andrew,

Thank you. W have spent a bunch of time on that. Credits goes to Adrian and Yishay!