New blog post "Using the Jewel Slider Control"

New blog post "Using the Jewel Slider Control"

just published a new blog example in the website:

@Andrew, if you can review it will be of great help :)

thanks!

Re: New blog post "Using the Jewel Slider Control"

Andrew Wetmore
I have edited the blog post, but the teaser on the top blog page needs to be updated. The sentence for that blog post should be "See the basic use of the Jewel Slider control in a Royale application."

I can't see how to edit that page's elements.

Hi,