New to Royale and Need migration help from Flex 3

New to Royale and Need migration help from Flex 3

Sohail Abdul Khaliq

i have a large scale Application in Flex and i now want to migrate from Flex to Apache Royale.I have zero experience in Apache Royale, in fact i just heard about it few days ago. I need help in migration i already read the documentation of apache Royale but im still having difficulty converting as per apache royale standards.

I have atleast 400+ files like these.Is there a way to easily convert these files in Royale? How much time its going to take?

Thanks