Porting my App to Royale

alina kazi
Hi,
We have ported our application to royale.
Most of the components are working fine. Many screens are shown as in flex and are as functional as flex.
We have debug our Application and we have seen some issues while debugging. Issues(441-448) are created. Test cases are also attached with each issue separately.
We have target deadline 31Jul . But due to above mentioned issues we couldn't give our demo today.
We have rescheduled our demo on 20August.
If some of you have time to look into these issues. Please help us out.
We will also try to fix them in sdk.

Many Thanks and Regards,
Alina Kazi

Re: Porting my App to Royale

Alex Harui-2

I will be able to spend more time on these issues starting Aug 12.  Make sure there are simple test cases for these issues.

-Alex

Re: Porting my App to Royale

alina kazi
These test cases are very simple and relevant to the issue.

Thanks alot.
Alina kazi

On Wed, 7 Aug 2019, 10:53 AM Alex Harui, <[hidden email]> wrote:

I will be able to spend more time on these issues starting Aug 12.  Make sure there are simple test cases for these issues.

-Alex

Re: Porting my App to Royale

I have responded to all of your issues except #444 and #445 which Yishay has taken.

-Alex