Porting to Apache Royale

Alina Kazi

Hi,

We are going to port our existing Flex ERP System to Apache Royale.

It contains different modules:

-Sales

-Purchase

-Inventory

-Accounts Payable

-Accounts Receivable

-Feasibility

It is a huge system in terms of features and functionality. We have 7 major clients and almost 100 clients in total.

We have used different spark and mx components.

We will need your support and response while porting this Application.

Thanks,

Aleena

Re: Porting to Apache Royale

Gabe Harbs
Welcome. It should be a fun ride! :-)

We’ll try to help as much as we can.

Harbs

Aleena

Re: Porting to Apache Royale

Hope we will all learn from your migration experience:)

Samsung Galaxy akıllı telefonumdan gönderildi.

Başlangıç tarihi: Alina Kazi <[hidden email]>

Aleena

Re: Porting to Apache Royale

Sounds great!  We are here to support you.

-Alex

Aleena

Re: Porting to Apache Royale

Peter Ent

I have checked in a Menu component similar to the Flex Menu. I'm now working on MenuBar. I'm wondering how extensively MenuBar is used:

Cascading Menus?
Menu items with icons?
Separator graphics between menu items?

Thanks,
Peter Ent
Adobe Systems/Apache Royale Project

Aleena

RE: Porting to Apache Royale

Alina Kazi

Hi,

Cascading Menus are used.

Screenshot link:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/163f7fq7u1qx4fe/menu.png?dl=0

Regards,

Alina Kazi

Aleena

Re: Porting to Apache Royale

Peter Ent
Perfect, thank you. That's what I am aiming for.
—peter

From: Alina Kazi <[hidden email]>
Date: Friday, February 23, 2018 at 5:01 AM
To: "[hidden email]" <[hidden email]>