Public Web Site powered by Royale

T-san
Are there any public web sites using Royale?

And these sites are preferred to use MX/Spark emulation.

The purpose is to demonstrate the Royale capabilities for migrating existing Flex Web applications.

Thanks.
Shoichiro Takeshita
武下 祥一郎

Re: Public Web Site powered by Royale

Piotr Zarzycki
Hi Takeshita,

I did this website a while ago it's done with Apache Royale MDL module [1]. Apart of that we are in process on migrating large Flex app to Royale. It's public [2] - you have to register to login, but it's free. - App is using Jewel module.

武下 祥一郎

Re: Public Web Site powered by Royale

T-san
Piotr, thanks.  PureMVC's site would be interested by existing Flex users.  Jewel's one is very interesting.

Harbs, thanks.  I've already visited this site.  It's amazing.  Is it possible to show some code snippet in the Tutorial?  I have no idea on how to markup.

On Thu, Jan 30, 2020 at 10:56 PM Harbs <[hidden email]> wrote:
Not using MX/Spark but:
https://marketinginflection.com/printui-demo.php

On Jan 30, 2020, at 3:39 PM, Takeshita Shoichiro <[hidden email]> wrote:

Are there any public web sites using Royale?

And these sites are preferred to use MX/Spark emulation.

The purpose is to demonstrate the Royale capabilities for migrating existing Flex Web applications.

Thanks.
--
Shoichiro Takeshita
武下 祥一郎

Shoichiro Takeshita
武下 祥一郎

Re: Public Web Site powered by Royale

Harbs
If you’re interested in markup, take a look at this:

The demo shows the markup for all the components:
https://unhurdle.github.io/spectrum-royale/

The demo is more-or less modeled after this: https://opensource.adobe.com/spectrum-css/components/accordion/

武下 祥一郎

Re: Public Web Site powered by Royale

Alex Harui-2

Serkan is also using emulation.  Possibly others we don’t know about.

The TourDeFlexMigration example does as well.  You can look at the source to see how few changes were made.

https://github.com/apache/royale-asjs/tree/develop/examples/mxroyale/tourdeflexmodules

The CI Server builds it here:

http://apacheroyaleci2.westus2.cloudapp.azure.com:8080/job/TourDeFlexMigration/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/examples/mxroyale/tourdeflexmodules/bin/js-debug/index.html

I am hopeful that more people will get involved in improving the emulation components.  They should be the shortest path to getting your application off of Flash.

I want to remind folks again that Royale is an open source project and there is no corporation driving its development.  Each of you who wants to use Royale should invest in learning how to fix bugs in the Royale code.  That way you can all help each other out and support each other and not rely on certain individuals or corporations you can’t control.

Re: Public Web Site powered by Royale

Paul Stearns
Piotr:

Your test module;

Gives me hope. I have completed my Flex Test App which has some similarities to your module above. The test module I created has absolutely no middle tier or database. Everything is in the Flex module and it does a lot of the things I will need to replicate in whatever replaces Flex.

Paul R. Stearns
Advanced Consulting Enterprises, Inc.

15280 NW 79th Ct.
Suite 250