RE: Emulation for flash.utils.Dictionary

RE: Emulation for flash.utils.Dictionary

Anil Guntur - aguntur@us.ibm.com

Thanks

From: "Anil Guntur - [hidden email]" <[hidden email]>
Date: Monday, June 29, 2020 at 2:07 PM
To: "[hidden email]" <[hidden email]>, "[hidden email]" <[hidden email]>
Subject: [EXTERNAL] RE: No Event.cancel event present for org.apache.royale.Events.event

Is that something one can add to the event Class

Also any alternative to flash.filters.GlowFilter;

thanks

Anil Guntur
Architect, Radiology Workflow

(858) 267-5072
(858) 922-6402
[hidden email]

From: "Anil Guntur - [hidden email]" <[hidden email]>
Date: Monday, June 29, 2020 at 1:35 PM
To: "[hidden email]" <[hidden email]>, "[hidden email]" <[hidden email]>
Subject: [EXTERNAL] RE: Is there a emulation available for flash.display.DisplayObject

Thanks, that is weird, I thought I saw the first parameter as DisplayObject and the return statement as IFlexDisplayObject. May be I am losing my mind 😊

On another area, that I could not find documentation on is

Flash.utils.getQualifiedClassName. Is there an equivalent in royale emulation

From: Yishay Weiss <[hidden email]>
Date: Monday, June 29, 2020 at 11:25 AM
To: "[hidden email]" <[hidden email]>, "[hidden email]" <[hidden email]>
Cc: "[hidden email]" <[hidden email]>

In Royale [1] the first param is an Object

[1] https://royale.apache.org/asdoc/#!mx.managers/PopUpManager/createPopUp