Re: Apache Royale - Where are all the Flash Guys

Re: Apache Royale - Where are all the Flash Guys

Carlos Rovira-2
Hi Joel, many thanks!
I already posted some days ago about Apache Royale, but I think as well it's worth others here jump on this and comment. I think already saw 4-5  comments of people recommending Apache Royale :), let's go and push some more! Thanks! :)

El dom., 30 sept. 2018 a las 3:58, Joel Tan (<[hidden email]>) escribió:
Hello,

Here is an articles posted by Russell Taylor "Where are all the Flash
Guys?", it worth to read, comment and promote Apache Royale. There are more
than 300 comments from all Flash developers.

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/where-all-flash-guys-russell-taylor/

Thank you.

Regards,
Joel

Re: Apache Royale - Where are all the Flash Guys

radu
I'm a flash guy where should I push?
 I have  full time job developing as3 mxml desktop apps so not much to sphere.
 I will wait untill holiday season when hopfully I would get the time to give royale a nother chance at porting some of my work.